Clinical Lead - Immuno-Oncology Job at Clinical Development at SanofiLocation Cambridge, Massachusetts Job Category Clinical Development Requisition Number POS_75108246-1
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health. Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts encompass a wide range of therapeutic areas that are in line with public health issues, trends and the most pressing health needs.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity to foster positive, innovative thinking that will benefit people worldwide. Sanofi US is also committed to employing qualified individuals with disabilities and, where warranted, will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants, as well as its employees.
Clinical Lead Oncology – Immuno-oncology
·Playing a role among a group of physicians and scientists across the entire Oncology portfolio of compounds. This may include:
·Leading a segment of the Clinical Program (resource allocation, clinical plan, and timelines).
·Work with research and other experts to develop robust first in man and proof of concept clinical plans
·Integrating and interpreting clinical data across studies, and contributing significantly to the formulation of recommendations for response to evolving clinical, regulatory, commercial data across functions.
·Providing recognized scientific leadership in Oncology.
·Offering technical leadership in Oncology to other functions as well as Global Marketing Pharmacovigilance and the Clinical Research Unit.
·Creating and communicating a vision for a Clinical Program that generates excitement and commitment for the Immunoncology program, the unique compound assigned to and its life cycle management.
·Designing, implementing, and interpreting creative clinical trials whose outcomes define usage of the drug and create opportunities for a commercially successful product.
·Building a reputation that drives innovators to bring their ideas to Sanofi
·Assist in making a clear case of the potential rewards and inherent risks and major go/no go points for each compound.
·Seeing beyond Oncology to see synergies in other therapeutic areas and/or offer insights.
·Developing and implementing worldwide clinical research and development programs for therapeutic area including the strategic focus and logistics.
·Creating strategies to guide the development of a compound from discovery to development to regulatory agencies to business launch and life cycle management.
·Interfacing with Global Marketing and the commercial organizations to maximize life cycle opportunities for products within her/his assigned area.
- MD degree
- Oncology fellowship or 5+ years’ experience in Oncology
- 3+ years Industry experience or academic clinical research experience
- Experience with immune-oncology therapies
- Expertise in medicine, oncology and pharmaceutical medicine
- Be a recognized clinical expert (with scientific /medical recognition) who has demonstrated ability to interact productively with and attract top external investigators
- Prior significant responsibility for creating and driving a clinical plan
- Demonstrated leadership of a team of clinical scientists and administrative staff in accomplishment of a timely & effective clinical plan
- Demonstrated ability to drive project milestones and work with a global product team with key functional groups
- Prior contribution to the successful development of compounds through phases of clinical research on a global basis
- Prior contribution to the shaping of strategic direction for drug(s) within a therapeutic area
- Demonstrated effectiveness in meeting applicable regulatory, quality and compliance standards
- This position is based in Cambridge, MA
Job : Clinical Development
Primary Location : United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge (U.S.)
Job Posting : Oct 31, 2016, 10:27:24 AM
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular