Associate Director, Sutimlimab Global Marketing - HCP and Patient engagement
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual join the sutimlimab global marketing team, within the Rare Blood Disorders Franchise. The position reports to the sutimlimab global brand lead.
The purpose of this position is to help develop and execute launch readiness plans ensure a successful launch of sutimlimab in cold agglutinin disease. The successful candidate will partner with global and affiliate brand teammates, as well as cross functional partners, to contribute to building global strategy. This individual will utilize their scientific knowledge and brand marketing experience to make the necessary recommendations to key stakeholders to achieve the overall brand and franchise goals
Primary areas of responsibility are:
- Partner cross-functionally to develop a robust tactical plan that will support the global launch plan
- Leadership of key launch readiness tactics, including healthcare professional disease awareness tactics
- Build global patient engagement plan, and liaise with public affairs, advocacy and government affairs
- Build and own the congress plan for sutimlimab
- Guide global market research to gather market insights to inform strategy
This individual will be required to work closely with the following business functions to successfully lead various initiatives:
- Country leads and Global Affiliates
- Public Affairs and Patient Advocacy
- Clinical Development
- Compliance, Legal, Regulatory
- Advertising Agencies
- Marketing professional, with at least 8 years of biotech/pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Global marketing experience required
- Launch experience required
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Must be highly collaborative but able to make high quality, crisp decisions
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle numerous issues at the same time
BS/BA required, MBA preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet