Associate Director of Analytics – Global Rare Blood Disorders, Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Associate Director of Analytics, Rare Blood Disorders will be responsible for creating, measuring, and tracking key business performance metrics for the Global Rare Blood Disorders portfolio within Sanofi Genzyme, including those from the acquisitions of both Bioverativ and Ablynx. This individual will be an integral partner to the leadership, brand and commercial teams. Key components to this role will include developing and monitoring KPIs, highlighting issues, investigating and interpreting data, and communicating findings to leadership to drive decisions. In addition, this role will be involved with validating effectiveness of commercial strategies and tactics and providing recommendations around new performance metrics to track. This role will also be critical in leading an analytics vendor team and assessing new global data warehouse/infrastructure needs along with corresponding BI reporting tools to enhance in-house Global analytics capabilities.
- Lead Rare Blood Disorders analytics activities and bring key business insights to leaders within the commercial organization in a proactive manner
- Work cross-functionally with Forecasting, Marketing, Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Value and Access, etc and regional leadership to ensure information and insights are being cascaded throughout the commercial organizations and supporting functions
- Collaborate with commercial and finance leadership to define and quantify the impact of market opportunities and threats across the portfolio. Regularly present findings at Global brand meetings to refine areas of focus.
- Provide day to day oversight and leadership over an analytics vendor team of business analysts, responsible for generation & management of brand specific dashboards.
- Oversee monthly global data collection, data validation and patient reporting process.
- Responsible for analyzing overall BU performance and market trends as well as ad hoc analytics that provide insightful analyses
- Understand/define/refine customer segments and develop strategies, based on insight into customer behaviors
- Coordination with ITS, Business Operations, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Data management to ensure insights are based on reliable, high quality information
- Modest travel (up to 20%) may be required
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline with 7+ year of Pharmaceutical Commercial Analytics/Forecasting or Sales Operations experience is required. OR Advanced degree with 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Commercial Analytics/Forecasting or Sales Operations experience is required.
- Strong proven leadership, analytical and communication skills required
- Experience working with Global teams
- Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a matrixed environment with several stakeholders
- Ability to provide and lead training on KPIs, reporting tools, as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter. Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience in Rare Diseases or Specialty Care
- 2+ years of Consulting Experience
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in a broad range of data analysis, data warehousing and intelligence generation tools
- Experience with Global pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS Midas, Syndicated data sources).
- Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlikview, Spotfire)
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet