Associate Director, Market Research - Neurology
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Sanofi Genzyme focuses on developing specialty treatments for debilitating diseases that are often difficult to diagnose and treat, providing hope to patients and their families.
Sanofi Genzyme and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associate Director, U.S. Market Research – Neurology
The Associate Director of U.S. Market Research will be responsible for leading market research efforts to support the Neurology Franchise. The Neurology Franchise includes a two currently marketed products in multiple sclerosis, as well as products in development.
This role offers a unique opportunity to:
- Drive insights that directly affect the lives of patients who are impacted by multiple sclerosis and other neurological conditions.
- Support a highly visible brand within Sanofi Genzyme
- Lead HCP, patient and franchise market research projects
- Partner with multiple brand teams
- Be a member of a market research team that cultivates a culture of innovation and teamwork
- This position reports to the Senior Director of U.S. Sanofi Genzyme Market Research and will be based in Cambridge, MA once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive Customer Insights to Support Commercial Teams
- Lead market research projects to support the brand strategy, including identification of market research needs, vendor selection, design, execution and interpretation of studies.
- Manage projects within budgets, schedules and corporate policies and SOPs.
- Explore innovative techniques to address business questions.
- Generate market research plans and demonstrate the ability to modify the plan as needs change.
- Identify insight needs and recommend approaches to address these needs.
- Communicate Actionable Insights
- Develop and refine presentations to effectively communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Present market research findings and insights.
- Translate market research insights and data into actionable recommendations.
- Effectively Collaborate and Partner Within a Matrix Environment
- Work closely with brand teams to identify and address business needs.
- Develop strong strategic partnerships with the brand teams.
- Collaborate across functions (i.e. forecasting, analytics, patient services) to deliver integrated insights and recommendations to commercial teams.
- Work with Global colleagues to ensure alignment and coordination across projects.
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of primary market research experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Proven ability to recommend, plan and lead market research projects.
- Proficient in a broad range of primary marketing research methodologies including qualitative and quantitative design.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain objectivity and uphold high standards of ethical and intellectual integrity.
- Excellent communication skills with a well-developed ability to communicate efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate complex information.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and managing multiple demands/priorities from various internal customers.
- Working knowledge and experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., prescription and sales data, patient claims data, promotional audits).
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community