Associate Director Forecasting US Kevzara
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Associate Director, Forecasting – US Kevzara
Manager: Michal Ksiadz
The Associate Director of Forecasting, US Kevzara will be responsible for leading all forecasting activities, short and long term, for the Kevzara within Sanofi Genzyme. This person will be an integral partner to the leadership and the US Kevzara commercial team as a key component to this role will be integrating and determining the short and long range trajectories for Sanofi Genzyme’s Kevzara, and providing insights on how opportunities/threats may impact performance to help guide the short and long term strategy of the Kevzara franchise across multiple indications. The position will report to Head of Forecasting Sanofi Genzyme.
- Lead US Kevzara forecasting activities and bring key business insights in a proactive manner to leaders within the commercial organization
- Collaborate with commercial and finance leadership to define and quantify the impact of market opportunities and threats across the Kevzara
- Collaborate with US brand teams, new product planning and business development to define and assess opportunities and threats
- Provide monthly updates to BUs and leadership– outlook vs. forecast (integrating performance, analytics, CI, etc.)
- Provide monthly coordination with Supply Chain – near/long term outlook to help ensure appropriate resources remain available
- Coordinate with Market Research (forecasting research, e.g. conjoint and discrete choice exercises)
- Conduct weekly meetings to review key updates and continue to understand areas of focus for the multiple franchises, while proactively providing research grounded insights
- Contribute to a monthly Forecasting review deck for operations and commercial leadership
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Market Research and regional leadership to ensure information and insights are being cascaded throughout the commercial organizations and supporting functions
- Create objective patient/volume/revenue outlook and work with BUs to create accurate forecasts (Budget, F1/F2, LRP, etc.) and lead the LRP process for the US Kevzara
- Help optimize the Kevzara strategy across all indications
- Drive key insights and deliver Competitive Intelligence updates in the Kevzara therapeutic areas
- Consolidate and summarizes data for ad hoc analysis, e.g. co-promotion potential or ROI analysis
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of variances to ensure data accuracy
- Coordinate preparation of Payer mix analysis and calculation of government programs obligatory rebates
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 7 years (or 5 years with relevant Advanced Degree) of Pharmaceutical Analytics/Operations/Forecasting experience is required
- Knowledge of US Payer/Heath Insurance environment
- Strong proven leadership, analytical and communication skills required
- Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in advanced analytics and project management
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, filtering, vlookup and macros)
- Ability to self-manage time and to meet deadlines
- Possess very strong strategic awareness skill set
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners
- Ability to understand and influence decisions of senior management
- Detailed and structured thought process
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Promotes a good working relationship with supervisors, co-workers and staff
- Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
- Master Degree
- Consulting Experience
- Experience in Specialty Care
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- Director, Global Regulatory Team Lead, Oncology Cambridge, Massachusetts, Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/17/2019
- Director, New Product Planning – Rare Blood Disorders Boston, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/15/2019
- Associate Director Forecasting US Rare Diseases Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/18/2019
- Digital Catalyst Initiative Leader, Cambridge, MA Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/18/2019
- Patient Education Liaison, Midwest Region Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/08/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet