2020 Sanofi Genzyme Commercial MBA Summer Associate Program
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Entity: Sanofi Genzyme
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: June-August 2020
Note: Candidates must be available 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Primary Care, China and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
Discover your future…
Sanofi Genzyme’s 2020 Commercial MBA Summer Associate program offers exposure to a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Our MBA Associates work side-by-side with biopharmaceutical leaders, providing an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients around the globe. One of the goals of this program is to feed a leadership pipeline of top talent for our Commercial Leadership Development Program (C-LDP). The Program provides in-depth training over two years through commercially-focused rotations across Sanofi Genzyme business units, with the opportunity to work with both US and Global teams. The C-LDP launches your career to the next level through a targeted approach.
Join us in one of the following commercially-focused business units, with the opportunity to work in either a US or Global team: Immunology, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology, and Rare Diseases. Responsibilities may include:
- Lead or support development of brand strategy
- Conduct market research and competitive intelligence projects
- Analyze and recommend customer segmentation
- Develop or optimize brand messaging
- Develop a creative campaign
- Execute marketing tactics, such as marketing communications materials, digital initiatives, stakeholder meetings and public relations activities
- Conduct an ROI assessment to help regions and countries assess the cost-effectiveness of promotional activities
- Lead commercial evaluation and planning of product development initiatives
- Support product launch preparations
- Lead a task force charged with addressing an emerging strategic challenge
- Execute leadership and managerial development initiatives across the commercial functions
- Identify growth opportunities across all Lysosomal Storage Disorders
- Leverage existing demographic information, historic sales data as well as external data to help build models that allow for more strategic decisions.
- Support various analytical projects for promoted brands, new products for future launches, and business development projects.
- Provide a deep assessment and understanding of where the current landscape of big data stands, from scientific methodologies, to capabilities to the various corporations and what is relevant to rare diseases
- Develop a list of prioritized vendors Sanofi Genzyme should be engaged with and why, and proposed areas of potential interest for future collaborations for US Rare Diseases
- Evaluate disease areas for value and technical feasibility
- Develop long-term strategic view of a disease area portfolio
- Develop forecasts
Value and Access:
- Support Global Pricing & Reimbursement activities for the Rare Diseases business unit
- Ranging from P&R global analyses to better prepare for future launches, to direct review of any summer pricing updates/requests that require evaluation of the business case in order to secure headquarters approval
- Work with Value and Access leads to conduct strategic activities for an upcoming launch product
- Conduct research necessary to understand the market access & pricing potential of BD – business development
- Screen, evaluate and prioritize external opportunities for collaborations and partnerships
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional analysis of external technology and products
- Drive business case development, financial modeling, and valuation analyses taking into account the probability of success, time, costs, and returns
- Participate in deal structuring, term sheet development, and negotiations
- Present opportunities and make recommendations to executive management
- Lead primary and secondary market research by partnering with internal and external thought leaders
- Current enrollment in an accredited MBA program and have completed the first year of study prior to joining our 2020 MBA Summer Associate program
- Two years of prior work experience in a relevant industry: pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, finance, marketing, sales, healthcare consulting, investment banking, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible, work successfully and quickly amid changing priorities and ambiguity
- Ability to navigate through complex situations to make interpersonal connections with executives and senior leaders and other program participants to investigate potential paths for personal career growth
- Ability to function in a collaborative, team environment
- Strong leadership qualities, with the ability and drive to take ownership of projects
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, successfully manage a multi-project workload, make decisions and influence movement of assigned projects and professional growth
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to present work effectively
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
Genzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet