Workday Report Expert, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey, Cambridge, Massachusetts
This role can be located in Bridgewater, NJ, Cambridge, MA or Framingham MA.
The Workday HR Tier 3 Team (Workday Support Centre) is comprised of a group of Workday professionals with deep Workday expertise on all functional areas, supporting Workday evolutions, business as usual requests, EIB (mass data) loads, reporting requests, and the weekly and bi-annual Workday releases. The Tier 3 Team provides global support for all of Sanofi. Our Workday Scope includes: Workday HCM, Absence, Compensation (including Advanced Compensation), Time Tracking, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Reporting (including PRISM analytics).
As a member of the Reporting Stream, the Report Expert, working under the guidance of the Reporting Subject Matter Expert (SME), acts as a technical resource for the reporting functionality of Workday within the Tier 3 team. The role troubleshoots reporting issues and escalates as appropriate, works with end users, our HRIM team, and functional experts to define user requirements and identifies opportunities for enhancements where it makes sense. Continuously recommends enhancements and new methods to gain efficiencies within the reporting realm.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Participating in workshops, design review sessions, and/or projects with HR business users, Workday technical and functional resources at all levels, including global owners of specific work streams, as an advocate for reporting
- Collaborating with the business to develop global business requirements and configuring Workday reporting solutions: advanced, matrix, composite reports, and Prism
- Partnering with key stakeholders in delivery of reporting solutions to meet business needs
- Analyzing and testing new Workday functionality as part of the weekly updates and bi-annual feature releases
- Developing strong relationships with business users in all HR and Sanofi Business Services Functional areas
- Monitor and efficiently manage the Service Now queue for all assigned cases
- 2+ years professional experience using Workday reporting technology including Report Writer
- Experience with Workday advanced report writing including dashboards, scorecards, composite reports, Prism and BIRT
- Experience with Document Generation within Workday would be an asset
- Knowledge of Global HCM, advance compensation, recruitment, time off and absence, performance management, and organization management.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly and enjoy doing so
- Strong bias for action with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to proactively recommend design best practices
- Ability to work in a matrix and international multi-cultural environment.
- Comfortable working independently with a remote team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or the equivalent experience
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community