Winthrop Legacy Brands Operations Mgr
Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Job Description: Manager – WLB Commercial Operations
The Winthrop and Legacy Brand (WLB) Commercial Operations team is seeking a talented individual who will be participating in the planning and execution of the day-to-day commercial operations activities for the Winthrop and Legacy Brand U.S. portfolio. The Commercial Operations Manager is a key contributor to the overall performance of the WLB portfolio by means of the execution of product pricing and analysis, as well as involvement in with the analysis, planning, and execution of key strategic initiatives. This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various business partners to facilitate the execution of contract administration, customer relationship management, strategic priorities, product lifecycle management, and financial performance. This role requires a highly motivated individual that can work independently, think strategically, and coordinate/lead various projects simultaneously in order to drive performance and meet financial objectives. The position reports directly to the Director – WLB Commercial Operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Execute Winthrop & Legacy Brand analysis for product pricing evaluation
- Operationalize product pricing decisions utilizing the WLB bid tracker tool for analysis, review, and management reporting
- Perform ad-hoc detailed analysis related to the pricing and margins of specific customers and channels
- Execute pricing initiatives to drive financial performance across the WLB product portfolio
Execute all aspects of contract development, implementation, administration and compliance
- Work directly with Legal, Contract Development, Contract Operations, and WLB Customers through the various stages of contract management ensuring progress of responsibilities and completion of milestone dates
- Ensure appropriate rebate levels are being maintained within the Revenue Manager system by working directly with Contract Operations to investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Lead discussions with various internal stakeholders to report status of contracting activities
Manage WLB customer relations by working directly with customers, Key Account Management (KAMs) and internal support functions
- Work directly with Trade Customer Support and KAMs to ensure that customer requests are being received, tracked, and completed in a timely manner
- Monitor customer deduction and returns levels by working directly with Reverse Logistics to investigate deductions and to approve or dispute deductions when necessary
- Develop reports to analyze trends and anomalies and anticipate customer deductions and returns behavior
Function as an alliance manager for supply relationships
- Work closely with Supply Chain to manage the continuity of supply of the Winthrop & Legacy Brand portfolio, ensuring appropriate inventory and production levels to meet and maintain customer demand
- Ensure complete implementation of generic Integra-chain data (852/867) reports and effectively utilize these reports to optimize supply allocation/order fulfillment decisions during times of low internal product inventory
Manage the overall performance of WLB Brands to drive financial performance and meet financial objectives
- Contribute to annual planning and forecasting processes and other strategic planning work streams
- Monitor revenue forecast targets for the WLB portfolio, providing periodic variance analysis with detailed fluctuation explanation
- Assist with development of strategic action plans, targeted to overcome challenges and achieve financial objectives
Execute strategic customer marketing management initiatives, tactics, and programs
- Develop WLB customer engagement platform (Veeva) to efficiently collect and manage customer data interactions
- Work with EP Marketing Team to identify opportunities for new or improved marketing efforts to create interest and promote the WLB product portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong track record of execution
- Minimum of 2+ years of Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience in operational marketing, sales or contracting analytics, product/project management, new product commercialization, and /or finance
- Solid understanding of the external Generic buyers/customers (wholesalers, Institutional & Retail GPOs, and other purchasing groups), related channels and contracting process preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to lead wide-ranging analysis with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of secondary data sources (e.g. IMS National audits, IMS Patient Transaction level data, etc.)
- Highly collaborative and ability to navigate organization with minimal direction, in support of completing tasks
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional groups, made up of the following: Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, Forecasting, Government Operations, Legal, Contract Development, Contract Operations, Supply Chain, Trade Customer Support, Trade Operations, etc.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and with flexibility to prioritize key objectives
- Strong communications skills and team player mindset is required
- Strong project management expertise with demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Generics / authorized generics experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to think strategically and work independently
This position is based in Bridgewater, NJ
- Sanofi US is only considering candidates who are currently legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Company-paid relocation benefits are not offered for this position
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community