Veeva Technical Lead
Bridgewater, New Jersey
The Veeva Technical Lead will take ownership for the delivery of solutions developed on the Veeva platform in N. America and other Salesforce Automation technologies. This role will serve as the technical and functional expert for all areas within the CRM/ SFA domain.
- Take ownership for the delivery of solutions for Veeva/Salesforce platform
- Serve as the technical and functional expert on the Veeva/Salesforce platform
- Participate in requirements gathering efforts (Business Process/Functional and Technical Specifications) for the CRM application.
- Actively participate in solutioning and design activity of solutions
- Provide CRM administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, data management, and report creation as necessary
- Take ownership of completing gap analysis for new SFA programs
5+ years exp with the following:
- CRM Veeva and Salesforce.com technical and subject matter expertise
- Veeva SFDC architecture, solution design, and configuration
- Data integrations and Veeva process knowledge, including MDM
- Veeva Vault, Approved Email, Veeva Events
- Proven successful delivery of a Veeva implementation at a Pharma company
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community