Technical Expert BPM/NLP, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey
The ITS R&D Cross-functional COE is seeking an energetic and highly motivated technical expert with experience in BPM tool and NLP technologies to join ITS R&D CoE. The ideal candidate should have a service mindset and an appetite for learning new technologies.
- Serve as the technical expert in the CoE who is well versed in Appian (BPM tool) and NLP tools.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and deliver BPM and NLP solutions.
- Oversee BPM/NLP solution delivery to ensure it’s well designed and system tested with the highest standard of quality.
- Work with business users to help create functional and non-functional user requirement specifications.
- Make continuous improvements to BPM Service – keep standards and best practices up to date and identify areas/develop tools for service improvement.
- Assess each new BPM/NLP Service request to ensure it’s a good fit, identify the right technology to be used in the solution architecture and provide high level effort estimation.
- Strong understanding in the NLP/Text Mining, Machine Learning/AI ecosystems, and how they interact to complement each other; understand how the data are being utilized/mapped.
- Responsible for conducting POCs to demonstrate the capability of the solution/tools.
- Assess changes with each software release and coordinate the upgrade/enhancement when needed.
Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Solid knowledge and experience with Appian and at least one NLP/text mining tool in the ecosystem.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic cross-functional team work environment.
- Strong problem solving and investigating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good collaboration skills and is a team player.
- Familiar with GxP guidelines and regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Appian and is up to date with the current Appian release. Appian certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with one of the NLP tools such as Linguamatics I2E, Amazon Comprehend, Doctor for Evidence.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant IT experience
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community