TCS Order Mgmt Analyst Job at Supply Chain at SanofiLocation Bridgewater, New Jersey Job Category Supply Chain Requisition Number POS_75132182-1
This U.S. Trade Customer Support team member is an integral part of the order to cash process. Trade Analyst shall perform tasks on a daily basis that directly impact Sanofi, Winthrop and Genzyme business operations and customer relations to a substantial degree. Responsibilities shall require the Analyst to work independent of management and make decisions that have a significant financial impact to the business. This position shall be responsible for:Performing all Customer Support tasks related to Order Entry, Order Monitoring and Order Management as outlined in the duties and responsibilities below.
Order Monitoring and Processing Responsibilities:
- Analyzes incoming orders that are held up in intermediate document (IDOC) status to identify the issues and take appropriate action to release it. Issues can be very complex and include a combination of pricing, quantity, incorrect unit of measure, etc.
- Accurately enters manual orders.
- Manages Customer Support email Inbox to assure complete, accurate and timely response to internal and external customers.
- Works to assure that all communications received through a variety of channels are handled with the upmost professionalism and in a timely fashion.
- Monitors orders to ensure smooth transition throughout order journey from Customer Support to the Distribution Center.
- Reviews and take appropriate steps to resolve all system blocks, e.g. DEA review of orders with controlled substances, review of short-dated requests, etc.
- Collaborates within the Customer Services team and the Sanofi U.S. companies to address other issues that have an effect on customer satisfaction, including but not limited to the timely shipping of the Customer order.
- Perform complex SAP transactions to ensure timely processing of orders to meet company goals and customer expectations.
Export and Contract Manufacturing:
- Coordinates Customer Support transactions cross functionally in the organization including but not limited to Finance, Credit & A/R, Supply Chain, and Transportation.
- Communicates any challenges to management and appropriate department for resolution.
- Receives and serves as the initial contact for customer complaints pertaining to shipments and investigates to the point of delivery.
- Assures capture of all the details of the complaint as an inquiry in the appropriate system (SAP) and forwards Inquiry number to the Trade Analyst responsible for Reverse Logistics/Claims for further investigation and resolution.
- Assures that the company maintains compliance with DQSA requirements at all times, including during a service lapse at the third party service provider. Receives and effectively and compliantly responds to requests for transactional information from customers.
- Reviews DQSA errors on a daily basis, including troubleshooting and resolution where possible (customer numbers, item numbers, etc.), and escalation as necessary for those issues out of scope of TCS.
- Provides service to an assigned group of wholesale and direct buy and bill accounts: assures optimum customer support to maintain and increase effective working relationships with trading partners.
- Works closely with account management teams to assure understanding of customer requirements and provide relevant updates to account management and the business.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve service levels.
- Participation in Team Account Meetings as requested.
- Provides status on open orders, account issues, and trending.
- Tracks and reports on Price Action order activity.
- Works with National Account Managers to review customer performance as it relates to the Distribution Performance Agreement to ensure contract expectations are met.
- Tracks order fulfillment rates as required.
- Visits accounts when required.
- Ensures timely processing of NLC/RDC fee payments as required.
- As assigned, represents the Trade Customer Support team on new product launch team.
- Tracks and analyzes customer order data to ensure pre-determined launch quantities are appropriately distributed.
- Communicates to cross functional team to ensure orders received are on target with financial expectations.
- Works with key stakeholders, i.e. Distribution & Transportation, to coordinate order processing and delivery.
- Analyst participates on project team when department or company is launching new systems.
- Analyst is active contributor for requirements gathering, testing training documentation and training
- Understands all applicable work instructions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of Order Management and customer relationship management.
- On bi-annual basis, reviews applicable work instructions to identify opportunities for improvement. Makes suggestions for changes to procedures to the team and the Manager.
- Completes all corporate and departmental training within assigned time frames. Demonstrates proficiency with and compliance to all corporate policies such as Human Resources, Corporate Compliance and Travel and Expense.
- Develops or runs reports from a variety of systems including, but not limited to, TraceLink for Transactional History, BEx Analyzer.
- Develops; assembles reports on and communicates status of backordered products to internal partners.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of all department SOX controls and assures compliance to these.
- Identities areas for improvement and presents these to their manager.
A minimum of a High School diploma is required. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
A minimum of 1 year of experience within pharmaceutical industry and/or Customer Service arena.
Experience working with wholesale accounts, third party vendors and SAP a plus.
Knowledge of order to cash processes preferred
Analytical and problem solving skills required
Knowledge of SAP navigation & logic preferred
Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Excel experience required
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written required
Self-starter with ability to work in team environment and foster cross-functional collaboration
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Exhibit a high level of professionalism
Self motivation and proactive work approach
Excellent organization skills
Ability to research, analyze and interpret data and make recommendations to management
Job : Supply Chain
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Job Posting : Feb 16, 2017, 4:52:55 PM
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular