Sr. Director, Revenue Growth Management and Customer Development
Bridgewater, New Jersey,
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Under the general direction of the Head of Sales Commercial Strategy, the Senior Director, Revenue Management & Customer Development will play a critical role in building Sanofi Consumer Healthcare Strategic Revenue Management capabilities to optimize pricing, sizing, promotion and investment by shopper segment, customer and channel to drive growth. This role will lead Sanofi Consumer Healthcare’s initiative to deliver superior results with Revenue Management by leading a team to support the commercial organizations through Competitive Category Analytics and Insights, Pricing, Price Pack Architecture, Trade Architecture development, Trade and Marketing ROI insights and analytics. This role serves as the primary strategic leader on all financial matters including forecasting, payment terms, deductions, ROI, RGM and driving the financial acumen knowledge across the organization. The senior leader will apply detailed revenue growth expertise to drive the partnership, strategic guidance and support services that our business unit need to operate efficiently and effectively while exceeding sales and volume goal
The Sr Director,Revenue Growth Management and Customer Development has the following objectives:
- Lead as primary point of contact for financial expertise to the US Head of Sales, Head of Sales Commercial Strategy and the Sales leadership team
- Oversee and drive planning for the operating budget and forecast for the US Sales organization, creating skills, insights and a culture that enables a GM mindset
- Manage regular cross-functional reviews of business plans to lead ROI across the US that enables deeper insights on investment spending across trade and marketing
- Lead team to collaborate and strengthen relationships with field-based teams and cross-functional resources to disseminate best practices, standard processes and procedures for revenue management
- Lead the risk and opportunity process to enable a GM mindset on all field-based Teams and develop sound go-to-market decisions
- Lead the creation and deployment of a consistent Customer P&L while coaching team members on the adoption of a financial mindset
- Develop overall strategy for pricing architecture across categories and channels of business, along with the coaching required to drive consistency in execution across the business
- Manage Trade Spend reporting and forecasting, guiding the teams on efficient business plans
- Lead comprehensive promotion and mix analysis to improve effectiveness of trade funds and ROI
- Enable the field-based Sales Finance leaders and internal finance management teams to influence decisions to drive business results across the portfolio of Sanofi brands
- Collaborate with our external partners and with Sales Team Leaders and key internal stakeholders to ensure solid business decisions that align with mutual financial goals of Sanofi and our partners
- Develop overall strategy on the role of pricing – premiums, elasticities, entry price points, tiers, etc., to help advance Sanofi CHC by building HH penetration and increased loyalty – both within categories and for cross-category purchase
- Leads the development of trade architectures for investment strategies and models.
- Scans the industry and partners with cross-functional teams and Global CHC to scope/implement new Rev. Mgmt. capabilities like Personalized Pricing, Competitive Analysis/Pricing Foresights, Loyalty/Coupon/Brand building programs, etc.
- Partners with IT team to scope out and build digital, AI, and robotics tools to advance Revenue Management capabilities across the organization in a consistent & efficient manner
- Partners with Marketing & Insights team in the development of company strategic projects as needed
- Work closely with Sanofi CHC finance to provide general expense reporting,
- B.A. / B.S. degree required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred
- MBA or CPA, or commensurate experience a plus
- 10+ years of proven delivery in Finance or accounting-related function
- 5+ years experience in an OTC/Packaged Goods business environment
- Strong leader with demonstrated track-record for driving team results with revenue growth management experience
- Experience in starting, building and creating a new function and/or team
- Strong financial acumen and subject matter expertise in customer profitability concepts, trade promotions, forecasting, budgeting and related monthly financial and accrual processes
- Ability to develop, lead and translate strategy into action, utilizing a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegating as required
- Lead with direct, honest, and supportive communication both with immediate team and key stakeholders/partners
- Eager to improve oneself, the immediate team, and the greater community
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Utilizes effective, professional communications to cultivate strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues, flexible in own approach to people and situations
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community