Solution Engineering Program Manager Job at Information Solutions at SanofiLocation Bridgewater, New Jersey Job Category Information Solutions Requisition Number POS_75132565-1
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Sanofi US employs approximately 15,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
The Solutions Engineering Program Manager will coordinate complex, large and strategic programs which are made of multiple projects or work streams. In this role, the program manager’s first responsibility is managing the program to introduce the Apple Mac platform to Sanofi.
- Coordinate complex, large and strategic programs which are made of multiple projects or work streams.
- Define and update the roadmap of a group of connected / interdependent projects to achieve business strategic objectives and realize the benefits.
- Responsible for program governance, plan, communication, risk management, compliance and associated mitigations.
- Along with program owner, responsible for budget management and staffing (including business’ contribution).
- Prepare and effectively communicate program expectations to project managers, business partners, stakeholders (including other program leaders) in a timely and clear way
- Facilitate and orchestrate end-to-end program development while continually managing program expectations with program owner, project managers, vendors involved in the program and other stakeholders
- Track and report program timelines, milestones and deliverables in alignment with the Portfolio and Project Management guidelines
- Liaise with program stakeholders on an ongoing basis and identify possible interactions with other projects / operations
- Ensure that the program compliance and risks are continuously monitored and adequately communicated
- Ensure that performance indicators are focused on the desired outcomes/results and properly implemented and assessed
- Experience managing projects to implement infrastructure solutions meeting GxP regulations and following strict QA processes
- Ability to quickly understand and translate Business strategy and operations into program actions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Self-motivated with an ability to successfully prioritize tasks
- Strict compliance with quality and security regulations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and assemble project documentation
- Collaboration - work with engineering and support teams to ensure standards are maintained, problems are addressed, issues are understood and future states anticipated.
- Good understanding of ITIL and ITSM principles
- Effective leadership skills to lead cross functional teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with customers, management, and team members
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with team members and subject matter experts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- International cultural awareness, respect for diversity and ability to effectively work in a global, multi-national matrix organization
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus
- Experience with Apple Mac a plus
Formal Education And Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline
- Five years of project or program management experience
- Five to ten years of experience in Information Technology in a multi-national, global organization
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus
Project and Program Management Skills
- PMP or other project management certification a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies, including scrum and kanban.
- Experience implementing agile within regulated environments is a plus.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project or Omni Plan
Job : Information Solutions
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Job Posting : Feb 16, 2017, 4:55:15 PM
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular