Senior Financial Analys – Business Transformation: Facility Management & Real Estate
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Join a fast-paced team focused on challenging and developing you in your career. You will serve as finance business partner for the Business Transformation Function where you will help guide their forecast and financial decision making processes. You will support the month-end and quarter-end closing activities (journal entries, forecast vs. actual analytics, landing, reconciliations, etc.) to help ensure your business partners have the most accurate, up to date figures to meet their targets and to drive results. You will consolidate NA results and work closely with global finance heads to guide your function together. There are many opportunities to work on business case analyses, presentations to department heads and other ad-hoc projects, to grow and demonstrate your analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Provide controlling support to the global support function of Business Transformation (BT), specifically the Facility Management & Real Estate (FM & RE) departments in North America (scope = $190M gross costs). Work closely with BT business partners to prepare financial forecasts (Budget / F1 / F2 / Quarterly Landings), perform monthly closings and monitor performance (accruals, local / global expense reviews, headcount and Business Operating Income commentary), approve and track projects, and execute other financial planning & analysis activities.
- Build strong partnerships with global GSF Finance Business Partners (FBP) in France, promoting information-sharing and close collaboration to best support SBS locally and globally. Collaborate with global GSF FBP, regional function / department heads, project managers, Procurement and other stakeholders to develop expense budgets and forecasts, while ensuring alignment with business priorities and financial targets. Manage headcount, in conjunction with Human Resources, to achieve business results.
- Consolidate FM & RE forecasts and provide monthly performance analysis to global GSF FBP for the North America region. Work effectively across multiple ERP systems (SAP / SHIFT / PR4 / PR5 / Oracle) and reporting tools (BOOST, Planet) used in GSF. Coordinate and lead local BT controllers in R&D, Pasteur and Canada Finance (part of the GSF extended controlling network) to ensure regional alignment and transparency of information. Serve as the central contact and provide support to this network on all FM & RE finance matters.
- Monitor and present financial results to the BT North America Head of FM & RE and members of the Leadership Team (LT). Identify risks and opportunities that affect the achievement of forecasts, propose any compensating options, and provide scenario analysis. Participate in monthly LT meetings to enhance understanding of operations and contribute financial expertise toward strategic decision-making and the achievement of business priorities.
- Provide financial analysis and cost management for Real Estate projects / initiatives, which require management of CAPEX (including $425M for Cambridge Crossings project beginning 2019) in addition to OPEX costs. Collaborate with Technical Accounting to ensure alignment on the accounting for major site projects (during initial analysis and when monitoring ongoing status), including restructuring impacts and Opex vs CapEx decisions. Manage reporting of actual quarterly CAPEX in reporting tool. Assist in the preparation and approval of SPEs, ensuring project costs are properly budgeted and tracked.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations and provide a clear explanation of fluctuations, as well as an itemization of balance components.
- Support the implementation of new IFRS16 lease accounting standards.
- Monitor performance of single outsourced facility management provider in North America. Conduct recurring meetings with external vendor, Sodexo, to ensure proper invoicing and reporting of spend.
- Provide financial support and ROI analysis for business cases, as needed. Co-pilot and challenge business investments and resources allocation through the appropriate use of KPIs, prioritization measures and operational analysis.
- Support BT with implementing Target Operating Model initiatives and monitoring associated cost savings.
- Educate client groups on all aspects of financial policies and processes to ensure full compliance (3 way match, etc.).
- Partner effectively with function and Procurement to achieve smart spending objectives by reducing external costs.
- Propose and implement continuous improvement and process simplification opportunities.
Position reports to the Head of BT & Finance Controlling.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional work experience in Finance/Accounting is required.
- Experience in public accounting (CPA) and /or forecasting is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen and strategic thinking
- Able to influence, gain trust and partner effectively with upper levels of management
- Can identify and implement process improvements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly capable working in multiple systems and tools
- Adaptable and able to work in a complex matrix environment
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet