Postdoctoral Fellowship: Translational Disease Modeling
Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Discover your future…
Sanofi R&D works with passion to understand and solve some of the world’s most difficult biomedical problems facing patients and their healthcare providers. One of our assets in this quest are Post Doctoral Fellows, who bring an energy and desire to share our passion.
Sanofi’s Post Doctoral Fellowships offer a comprehensive training program that provides participants with the opportunity to advance their scientific careers in a leading-edge environment while contributing to Sanofi’s effort to bring next generation (transformative) solutions to patient’s most urgent medical needs.
This is a postdoctoral position in the area of systems pharmacology focusing on molecular oncology and immuno-oncology therapeutic areas within the Digital Data Sciences organization of Sanofi. The translational disease modeling (TDM) Oncology group of Sanofi supports critical decision making for Sanofi’s pipeline across drug development stages. The successful candidate will primarily be involved with the development of multiscale systems pharmacology modeling to support TDM Oncology colleagues with their existing and under development modeling platforms. The models will aim to quantitatively integrate pathway biology, physiology, toxicology and clinical pharmacology. The position will be based in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Develop multiscale systems pharmacology models working with internal and external partners.
Communicate with clarity the results of modeling in presentations to key stakeholders.
- Recent PhD (0-3years) in biomedical/biochemical engineering, biophysics, applied mathematics, pharmacology or related field with a proven track record of productivity as demonstrated by publications and conference presentations..
- Superb skills in communicating both highly technical material as well as the distilled take-home messages.
- Excellent scientific computing and programming skills in a variety of computational tools such as MATLAB, Simbiology and Julia.
- Strong commitment to on-the-job-training.
- All candidates must have permanent US work authorization. No visa sponsorship will be provided.
Experience with high performance and cloud computing model implementation.
- Expert knowledge in immunology or cancer biology.
- Basic experience in Pharmacometrics or Clinical Pharmacology.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community