Medical Operations Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Medical Operations Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
- In coordination with the Program Lead supporting the ISS (Investigator Sponsored Studies) program budget tracking for assigned programs, rapidly identifying and managing variances and addressing strategic resource re-allocation/budget challenges to ensure accurate forecasting and expense recognition, proposing solutions and mitigation strategies as necessary to ensure project quality
- Forecasting study drug requirements to Clinical Supplies and arranging for shipping and monitoring of study drug supply
- Ensuring that ISS processes and agreements are audit-ready at all times
- Supporting the Program Lead in the development of periodic ISS status reporting, graphics and metrics to senior management
- Supporting the preparation of presentations for key strategic, business and financial reviews
- Coordinating the on-going publications and release of the new studies in collaboration with clinical development, medical colleagues; defining the target congresses speakers and developing the presentations in collaboration with medical, development and KTL (Key Thought Leader) teams
- Generating the pre- and during congress communication for the portfolio including the plan of the key presentations and anticipation of key competitors questions
- Managing Sharepoint, scientific platforms and data repository of Scientific Communication team and Diamond – Diabetes web site; structuring, contacting and providing regular updates with the latest documents and newsletters; preparing the plan to optimize affiliates contributions
- Making alignment between DCV (Diabetes and Cardiovascular) SciComm (Scientific Communication) team in terms of presentation of the plans, reports, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Providing a clear communication with internal and external stakeholder on activities of the SciComm team via newsletters and regular updates
- Map release of the new competitors studies and defining the plan to maximize our data release
- Informing staff about key scientific communication activities continuously and on a monthly basis
- Initiating and following up on expenses and Purchase orders
- Supporting the Medical Operations team in initiatives and objectives, processing improvements and initiatives with the primary objective of adding value to the business
- Contributing to the completion of organizational projects and goals
- Working under only very general supervision
- Education: Scientific and/or Business Master Degree with specialization in science or healthcare interest
- Experience: at least 1 year of prior experience in project management positions
- Soft skills: independence and autonomy; team player; detail and goal oriented; good at multi-tasking; proactive; great communication skills
IT tools: intermediate/expert in MS Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook etc.); SharePoint expertise
Languages: fluent English, both oral and written
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet