ITS TM1 Architect, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey
The ITS TM1 Architect is responsible for architecture and development of the BOOST TM1 Program. He/she assists BOOST ITS Program Manager for the overall design and the deployment and standardized processes for the Group standards in a TM1 solution, for all businesses on all geographies.
He/she will participate in discussion with the parallel ITS initiatives/programs of the group, especially with SHIFT Program.
He/she will participate and deliver solution design and all project deliverables under the ITS responsibility (TM1 solutions design, implementation in the systems, all related documentation, technical architecture, roadmap) as well as following contractor works.
He/she will insure within his/her perimeter and between the streams under his/her responsibility (functional streams, integration streams and IT streams) the overall consistency of the design proposed and related deliverables.
He/she will follow in detail each phases (design, development, testing, day to day and reporting) insuring transversal collaboration with other streams or business users.
He/she will participate in the acceleration and the industrialization of the deployment phases.
He/she will discuss with ITS colleagues for all the infrastructure setup required through all the project phases.
- Higher education (master’s degree) with an orientation in business related fields. Valuable Master in Finance, Master in IT or Engineering
- 5 years professional experience on TM1
- Demonstrate a very good track record in TM1 architecture and development preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry.
- Strong experience and expertise on TM1 projects in complex and international environment
- Very good general understanding of business processes.
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
- Analytical and summarization skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, ability to defend the Core Model position
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community