ITS Solution Architect, Contracting and Pricing, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey
The Market Access ITS Business Capability aims at realizing the full pricing & access potential of Sanofi solutions by creating compelling value for payers and patients and by transforming how the company engages and partners with our stakeholders, as well as ensures regulatory compliance of our products.
ITS Solution Architect, Contracting and Pricing defines the architecture of Model N and BPM technologies in North America, combining information from the business, technical, and datasets and through ideation, design, and implementation to solve business needs and problems.
He/she interacts closely with the business to establish strategies, roadmaps, and communications to be delivered to Model N by effectively planning, designing, monitoring the progress, developing and delivering the solution, resolving issues, managing communications with all stakeholders, ensuring application’s integrity, managing risk, dependencies, and contributions, and focusing on application’s coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate technical and compliance standards.
He/she supports systems that enable Sanofi's initiation, negotiation, administration and ongoing management of contracts with payers including managed care, and other commercial payers, as well as processing of rebates, chargebacks and administrative fees. In scope for this role is to support integration / separation of product and contract portfolios as a result of M&A activities and assistance with audits and litigation requests.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary Roles and Responsibilities will include the following:
- Technical Lead and Subject Matter Expert responsible for solution delivery and support of Model N based platforms in US and Canada
- Technical Lead responsible for solution delivery of custom solutions leveraging BPM (e.g. Appian) technologies
- On complex projects, acts as the solution architect with responsibility for delivering the architectural recommendations and the high level design
- Provides design guidance across a range of Contracting & Pricing systems and application technologies, ensuring solutions are aligned with the enterprise architecture vision and meet technical standards
- Technical Lead and Subject Matter Expert on all activities related to the design, development, testing, and implementation of system interfaces
- End-to-end responsibility for solution from ITS project planning through execution, solution installation and transition to support team
- Provides oversight and guidance to the Application Managed Services (AMS) team for Contracting and Pricing systems
- Interacts closely with the business to maintain established strategies and define new strategies, roadmaps, and communications to be delivered to Model N
- Fosters continuous improvement and innovation, supports digital business transformation
- Fosters and maintains a partnering relationship with the Strategic Contracting and Pricing business user community
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business process trends and ability to influence the business leaders in defining business process optimizations with a focus towards efficiency, automation and innovation
- Supports ITS Governance with Global Business Units and Global Functions
- Ensures the compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Follows Sanofi ITS policies and methodologies
- Senior expert with Contracting and Pricing domain knowledge: hands-on experience related to administration of contracts with payers including managed care, and other commercial payers, as well as processing of rebates, chargebacks and administrative fees.
- Technical and functional expertise in Model N Flex technologies
- Technical knowledge of BPM (e.g. Appian) technologies
- IT Architecture
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX and Cognos
- Project Management
- Agile approaches
- Must possess good communication skills (oral, written, and presentation) and be able to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Understanding of the relevant Legal Regulatory and Quality requirements
FORMAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Technical Lead / Solution Architect (+10 years)
- Education Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community