Integration Platforms Architect
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Integration Platform Architect reports to the Integration Services Owner and shares the responsibility with other architects for the design and creation of comprehensive solutions to support and facilitate business operations. He/She accountable for the relevant alignment/combination and usage of IT components and standards (security, technical product usage) in alignment with the Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture policies and guidelines.
Key Individual Accountabilities
- The Integration Platform Architect will design end-to-end integration platforms and solutions to meet business needs in an operational and financially efficient manner
- Guarantees and promotes the best practices and correct usage of group’s IT standards for Processes, Applications and Infrastructure environments
- Leverages on ITS Portfolio, catalogue of services and existing building blocks
- Designs and produces the Detail Design document
- Works in close collaboration with the ITS Business & Process Analysts and ITS Domain Experts / Engineers
- Remains up to date on company’s standards, IT industry practices and emerging standards
- Contributes to ITS standards maintenance
Our core competencies spread across both job specific and transversal areas. The individuals should possess and be able apply these competencies based on the 4 levels of mastery.
- Foundational (Discovering) - Basic knowledge of area; works under supervision
- Doing (Intermediate) - Intermediate knowledge of area; Works independently most of time
- Directing (Advanced) - Advanced knowledge of area; shares best practices; teaches others
- Game Changing (Mastered) - Competency excellence, applies and challenges policy to influence and change systems. Sought by external opinion leaders as expert.
- Business Value Creation - Intermediate
- Data Lifecycle - Advanced
- Innovation Management - Advanced
- IT Architecture - Mastered
- Performance Management (KPI) & Data analytics - Advanced
- Vendor Management – Intermediate
- Leadership - Advanced
- Teamwork - Mastered
- Inter-Personal - Mastered
- Oral Communications - Mastered
- Written Communications - Mastered
- Logical Analysis - Advanced
- Stakeholder Management - Intermediate
- Risk Management – Intermediate
- Problem Solving - Intermediate
- Critical Thinking - Advanced
- Change Management - Intermediate
- Transversal collaboration - Intermediate
- Integration Platform Architecture – Mastered
- Cloud Architecture on AWS / Google – Advanced
- Informatica PowerCenter / Informatica Cloud – Mastered
- Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) - Advanced
- API Management with Layer 7 / Others – Intermediate
- Managed File Transfer – Intermediate
- Enterprise Scheduling (Control-M/V-TOM) – Discovering
- DevOps – Intermediate
- Database Management - Discovering
- Conducts architectural system evaluation.
- Analyze existing technology environments.
- Analyze technical and business requirements.
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
- Create solution prototypes.
- Take part in the technology selection.
- Comply with strategic guidelines and architecture.
- Control the solution development.
Education and Certifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified in Informatica PowerCenter / Cloud
- Certified in AWS and/or GCP
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet