Insulins Portfolio Lead
Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Insulins Portfolio Lead
Reporting to the Head of Innovation & Portfolio, the Insulins Portfolio lead is responsible for defining the portfolio strategy for Sanofi insulins including Lantus, Rapid Acting Insulins, and Biosimilars. Working cross functionally, the Insulins Portfolio Lead will bring to together insights that inform the business opportunities for the portfolio, and develop plans accordingly. The Insulins Portfolio Lead will be responsible for driving the business plans for existing in line products Lantus, Ademolog and Apidra, as well as producing launch plans for Lantus AG and SARA.
Reports to: Head of Innovation & Portfolio
Key stakeholder relationships include:
US Diabetes cross functional teams including External Affairs, Market Access, Trade, BOS, Finance, Communications, Regulatory
Global teams that support the direct preparation and delivery of business plans
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development of overall portfolio strategy for portfolio including Lantus, Rapid Acting Insulins and Biosimilars
- Development of clear plans for each brand in-line with overall portfolio strategy
- Work collaboratively across Diabetes Marketing to ensure clarity and alignment across promotional tactics
- Delivery of activities within portfolio plans for each product including in-line brands and launch brands
- Work with cross functional stakeholders and teams in order to inform and develop plans
- Manage multiple contact points such as agency and internal subject matter experts in order to manage delivery of plan
- Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible promotion
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost effective delivery and positive ROI of all programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years commercial pharma experience
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 10 or more years of pharmaceutical commercial experience
- Demonstrated success working in a matrixed environment
- Diabetes experience preferred
- Demonstrated situational leadership with cross-functional teams
Key skills and competencies:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience of leading a team, working with internal and external stakeholders and managing a budget
- Shows ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques and is able to modify one’s behavior to gain acceptance of ideas or plans
- Is able to focus and guide others in accomplishing work objectives
- Can build networks to obtain cooperation without relying on authority or supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with and influence a cross-functional, matrix group
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to find more efficient ways of working across the broader organization
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community