iLearn Functional Expert
Bridgewater, New Jersey, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
iLEARN is the Global Sanofi Learning platform based on Cornerstone on Demand cloud based solution. As a health care company, management of learning is constraint to answer to GxP validation.
The iLearn Functional Expert is fully responsible to follow internal validation processes while giving functional expertise and advice to business partners, release and change managers. He/She is accountable to give his/her best functional advice on the solution taking into account business need, challenge and arbitrate between business requestors and ITS application support and thus help to apply the most valuable solution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Share functional expertise about best use of CSOD solution in the framework of sanofi environment and policies
- Give functional expertise/advice for all potential changes (new requirements, corrective measures, release features) of the global learn platform.
- Work closely with the
- iLEARN Business Partner for evaluating and assessing any new business requirement before implementation in the tool
- iLEARN Change Request Manager to assess any change and propose the best solutioniLEARN Release Manager to assess release features to deploy best fitting features into our plateforme
- iLEARN Release Manager to assess release features to deploy best fitting features into our plateforme
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to provide business driven/oriented improvements for Sanofi global learn platform
- Collaborate with the iLearn Functional Support in charge of tracking and maintenance of the Functional documentation.
- Provide/share best practices for use of global learn platform to administrators, business stakeholders, other internal instances working in back office of the platform
- Give guidance to iLEARN Business Partner, conduct all investigations needed to evaluate the effort required for change implementation (technical feasibility, duration, cost, etc…).
- Perform impact assessment study and risk assessment not implementing the change.
- Design process (collection, evaluation, risk assessment, decision board cretion) for functional enhancements requests and ensure the follow-up
- Design a submission process and a governance model to collect any functional enhancement requests/proposals from business stakeholders and/or iLEARN Ops
- Follow up of functional enhancements proposed by business stakeholders and/or iLEARN Ops teams, run the decision process
- Submit enhancement requests to CSOD and follow-up the realization
- Communicate about the deployment of the requested enhancement
- Support the release & patch management
- Assess new features delivered
- Advice on implementation
- Support the management of the process
- 5 years of experience in Learning activities
- 5 years of experience in Global Projects
- PUMA methodology
- Fluent English
- Additional local languages (i.e. French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, etc…) would be a plus
- Good relational and analytical skills
- Rigour, pro-activity, anticipation
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community