Head of Sales & Trade Management
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Sanofi, a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthcare (OTC), personal care, and skin care products is searching for an energetic, and organized sales leader to join our team. Sanofi’s extensive portfolio of brands including Allegra, Nasacort, Xyzal, Icy Hot, Zantac, ACT, Gold Bond and Selsun Blue.
The Head of Sales and Trade Management will be responsible for the overall leadership of the North America Sales function. Responsibilities include identifying and executing growth opportunities through the achievement of distribution and the development of trade promotion strategies and e-commerce competencies across a large number of consumer channels. The Head of Sales and Trade Management will collaborate closely with the Marketing team to execute on the strategic objectives of the Organization.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure the achievement of stated volume and value of sales, distribution levels, promotional and merchandising goals for the North America region.
- Ensure all business objectives topline and bottom-line are achieved within established Company policies and guidelines.
- Evaluate available market analysis, information and trends to provide direction and support to the individuals in the sales function in preparing and developing sales coverage plans.
- Lead the development of a clear vision and mission for the North America commercial organization and responsible for activating key programs in coordination with the global commercial function.
- Provides a strategic direction from a sales channel and competitor activation perspective to the management.
- Supports the management in allocation of investments towards trade promotions and below the line activation with the expressed purpose of delivering incremental, profitable sales revenue.
- Lead the development of strategic account promotional programs, trade sales strategies and new product launches including participation and involvement in key customer engagements.
- Maintain awareness of and communicate all appropriate competitive activity, distribution trends, new products, sales promotions and pricing activity.
- Lead the pricing strategy formulation and take necessary pricing actions.
- Hire, train and develop top-tier talent; mentor and motivate them to reach individual priorities.
- Responsible for the development of policies and programs related to:
- Size and form of sales organization
- Business Development
- Trade Relations
- Trade Sales Promotion
- Category Management activities
- Sales Incentive Plan
- Develop and inculcate customer centricity across the organization through the following actions:
- Cultivate relationships with key customer decision makers to build strong, mutually beneficial partnerships, while negotiating to further improve the company’s profitable status and driving a mutual growth agenda.
- Build strong cross functional partnerships internally with departments such as Marketing, Supply chain, Finance etc. to develop specific strategies for the customers to drive joint growth objectives. Coordinate engagement between Sanofi functional leads and customer functional leads to provide a seamless and wholesome service to our customer.
- Integrates Sanofi CHC customer promise in its day to day interactions i.e. Sustainable and profitable growth, Pragmatic, actionable and shopper centric proposals, driving the category growth and communicating honestly and fairly with our customers.
This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet