Head of Market Access Academy Job at Pharmaceutical Sales at SanofiLocation Bridgewater, New Jersey Job Category Pharmaceutical Sales Requisition Number POS_75132327-1
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health. Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme. Sanofi US employs approximately 17,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Head of Market Access Academy
The primary responsibility of the Head of the Market Access Academy is to create, implement, and manage Market Access plan and resources to raise the capability of Market Access within Sanofi, to facilitate a culture of best practice sharing within the Market Access Community, and to develop the current/future pool of Market Access talent.
As a member of the Global Market Access Leadership Team, the Academy Lead will share in the leadership and development of Market Access teams. This role will manage 3 colleagues in the Academy team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead the Academy team to fulfil mission
· Increase Market Access competency levels
· Develop and deliver Market Access training curriculum, materials and channels for global, regional, and country Market Access colleagues
· Identify current skills and knowledge gaps across Market Access to help close the training gaps and improve colleague engagement
· Assist to annually benchmark Market Access capabilities against pharmaceutical peer companies
· Adhere to activities in generating and communicating content to consistent quality standards and compliance
· Develop mechanisms of Market Access best practice sharing
· Enhance and maintain the Market Access Academy website and communication plan
· Utilize communication, and maintenance of the Market Access colleague competency framework
· Create a Market Access mentoring and internship program to create opportunities for future Market Access talent
· Maximize the use and staying within Academy budget
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in a health field beneficial.
· Solution oriented with ability to work successfully and cooperatively with colleagues across multiple cultures and timezones
· Communicates in a clear and credible way
· Applies and defines best practices
· Ability to partner and lead in matrix environment, dealing with ambiguity and conflict
· Strong business acumen
· Project management: experience managing vendors including quality standards and compliance
· Ability to teach the Market Access Competency of Healthcare Systems
· Ability to teach the Market Access Competency of Payer Awareness and Value Drivers
· Ability to teach the Access Strategy and Value Communication
· Ability to teach Payer Evidence Planning and Generation
· Ability to teach Strategic Pricing and Contract Strategy
· Ability to teach Operational Pricing and Contracting
· Ability to teach Market Access Execution #LI-SA
Job : Sales
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Other Locations : United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge (U.S.)
Job Posting : Mar 22, 2017, 9:18:34 PM
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular