Head of Consumer Insights & Analytics US and North America
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Lead & step change US and North America Consumer & Market Insights and Market Intelligence/Analytics to fuel business results.
Lead US Consumer & Market Insights (CMI)
- Define and lead US regional CMI agenda with US leadership team, country CMI, and country MI/BO&S. Focus on key CMI areas: regional landscape (insights/foresight/choices), base business growth, amplify innovation, optimize portfolio/brands/ROI, commercial/shopper/trade capabilities
- Raise US CMI capabilities in category, behavioral science, market intelligence, and commercial work. Ensure a good balance of consumer & shopper insights work across region.
- Develop a high performing CMI team.
- Build strong relationships & influence with US Country & Marketing leaders, leadership team, and country organizations / key stakeholders.
- Own development/roll out of global methodology or cross-region research (if applicable).
Lead US Market Intelligence & Analytics (MI & Analytics)
- Define and lead US MI learning agenda with US leadership team. Focus on key areas of market intelligence: Basics (data, systems/automation/visualization, vendors), Performance tracking, ROI & Forecasting, Competitive Intelligence, Future capabilities (advanced analytics, digital, data science/big data/AI..)
- Contribute to data strategy for precision marketing including 3rd party data providers, verification and measurement solutions for marketing campaigns, including ROAS 3rd party measurement for digital campaigns
- Raise US impact & capabilities on MI to drive business strategy & growth opportunities.
- Develop a high performing MI team (link to global MI)
- Build strong relationships & influence with US Country & marketing leaders, leadership team, and country organizations / key stakeholders.
- Own development/roll out of global methodology/tools/processes/analysis (if applicable).
Contribute actively to Best in Class CMI & MI (role for US and NA region ie. US + Canada)
- Local to global: share & reapply of best work, be an ambassador for the local consumers and enable global teams to develop winning brands & innovation for North America.
- Local to local in region (and regional to regional in partnership with global region CMI): raise the bar of CMI excellence by fostering a share & reapply and continuous learning culture.
- Global to local: influence/lead development & lead roll-out of global capabilities in North America
- Enable best use/harmonization of resources (eg. operating model, budget) between global & local with global region CMI.
- Drive consumer centricity in the day to day (eg. External Thursdays).
- Build strong partnerships & community with all CMI regional leads and CMI global leader.
- 15+ years’ experience working in CMI or related field, with experience in analytics/media/shopper/trade and regional roles
- Significant leadership experience, including managing organizations/direct reports and dotted-line reports.
Sanofi LEAD competencies
Act for Change within project matrix - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working. Agility & strong flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment & flow to the work.
Cooperate Transversally - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results
Develop People - Take responsibility for developing one’s self and others in anticipation of future business needs
Key Additional Competencies:
- Exceptional leadership – skills to envision, engage, enable, and execute
- Autonomy, strong presence & inspirational ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strategic, integrative and analytical thinking
- Strong collaboration and influence skills up-down-across organizations and cultures/geographies
- Ability to balance long-term strategic priorities with short-term business needs
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Strong flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment
Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English
Qualification: University degree or above
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet