Head National Institutional Accounts
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Market Access – National Team Head of Account Management Team – National Institutional Accounts (Federal, Senior Care, GPO and Kaiser)
The primary role of National Institutional Accounts Head of Account Management Team is to ensure the development and implementation of an integrated strategy for obtaining and maximizing market access and reimbursement for Sanofi Diabetes, Cardiovascular, General Medicines Product and Winthrop Generic Portfolio. The role is responsible for building National Account Management teams for managing relationships, negotiating contracts, creating access, and driving pull through across Sanofi Product Portfolio.
Navigate the matrix environment effectively to ensure that Account Management teams have the resources and support required for success. Interview and select key talent for Directors and National Account Executive Roles within multiple geographies. The role will also develop medium to long-term access strategies for current and new launch products portfolio to maximize the value of the offering for payers and patients.
This position will review resourcing levels for Account Management teams across geographies and develop recommendations for changes. Review account plans and provide strategic partnership on top accounts/initiatives to periodically reassess and modify account strategy based on new trends and customer demands. Identify synergies and consistencies across accounts for more effective segment strategy development.
In performing his/her responsibilities, the incumbent will closely collaborate and communicate with the Sanofi Business Units, Government Affairs team, Strategic Pricing and Contracting, Medical Affairs, Brand teams, Sales Leadership, Alliance Partners and Senior Management. This individual will set and communicate clear goals and expectations for Account Management Team for each strategic item that requires action. Coordinate and lead the process by which learnings, insights and opportunities are shared across geographies. Lead the dialogue for regular progress review and performance management meetings with Director/Senior Directors and Account Executives. Provide input on target and incentive setting for customer-facing roles.
- Strong Institutional channels (Long Term Care, GPO, Hospital, VA and DoD) understanding
- Experience in GPO, and LTC Pharmacy Provider Strategies and multichannel benefits with integrated markets
- Understanding of the Federal Markets, a plus
- Experience identifying trends and insights and assimilating to development of a broader strategy
- Strong business plan development capability
- Demonstrated ability to influence the broader organization
- Strong evidence of transversal collaboration and working across matrix
- Multiple field based and headquarter based roles
- Multiple customer facing and non-customer facing strategic roles
- Strong Leadership capabilities and experience as well as experience successfully leading through adversity and change
- Outstanding consultative and networking capabilities Understanding of organizational behavior, culture and be able to flourish in a complex and rapidly evolving workplace
- University degree in Science and /or degree in Business marketing, advanced degree preferred
- 10 – 12 years commercial pharmaceutical experience and 5+ years of leading teams (direct leadership)
- Launch experience with new products or major line extensions
- Wide range of experience across multiple functional roles including strategy and execution roles / home office and field based roles.
- Proven leadership ability
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage numerous priorities, products, projects, etc.
- Strong financial acumen, analytical skills, and critical thinking ability
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to operate and influence cross-functionally and with senior management
- Requires greater than 60% travel
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet