Head Multi Country Procurement Raw Materials Biologics & Vaccines North America & Latin America, Westborough, MA
Bridgewater, NJ;Westborough, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Executes and implements global, multi country & site negotiations & sourcing process on the given perimeter. Develops, implements and executes strategies following guidance from global category management. This mission is aligned with the values, the ethical charter and the code of conduct of the Group. Scope is multi sites in several countries.
- Implement & execute competitive and innovative category strategies: based on market intelligence: assessing risks and opportunities, fully aligned on budget & LRPs , delivering value to the business,
- Identify and engage at multi country/site level the lead specifiers from the different businesses.
- Deliver world class total savings objectives at multi country and site level by executing the levers identified in the strategies.
- Ensure procurement technical excellence (TCO, SRM, Market Intel, Risk Management, Innovation, CSR, HSE, compliance, quality…),
- Contribute and build within their network an ambitious budget and Strategic plan according to BP priorities. Participate in cross domain reviews.
- Step-in the key site negotiations as well as any major sites projects and/or supplier issues.
- Drive the development of new market opportunities (new suppliers, technologies, substitution products, etc.)
- Set-up and drive SRM program.
- Ensure with Regional Procurement Heads, the proper Business partnering in countries & sites, as it pertains to their respective categories.
- Ensure the appropriate level of communication with the RPH, CPH and their teams (change management / BP, controlling, lean,…), and Regional Value Creation to act as One Procurement community for a full alignment with BPs.
- Secure the proper resource allocation and means according to category’s own objectives as well as business priorities.
- Manage country category buyers and other resources under their responsibility.
- Ensure procurement management excellence: multi country category team management allocation, regional lead specifiers collaborative relationship, usage & leverage of procurement academy.
Specific Business Partnering
- Business Partner role for Biologics & Vaccines Industrial Operations in North America
- Raw Materials Procurement for Biologics & Vaccines for sites located in North America & Latin America (Boston area sites , Swiftwater, Toronto, Ocoyacac Pasteur + Ridgefield ) including supply continuity at cost efficient, budget preparation & reviews, CSR & Supplier management excellence.
- Management 4 Headcounts (Category Buyer and Category Manager)
- Procurement Business Partner for IA Integration team Bioverativ
- At least 10 years’ experience in procurement, sourcing, supplier management
- Capable of managing business, internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Capable of working in a Global organization with multiple clients
- Strong internal customer & business focus, results orientation and change management experience
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and managing performance
- Strong business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connectivity
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet