Head, Internal Control Business Applications NA, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Head of Business Applications Internal Control Center of Excellence (COE) - North America is responsible for implementation, testing, and consulting with critical Business Application owners the required Strategy and Governance Controls ensuring a strong control environment for user access management and segregation of duties. In addition, Sanofi North America is in process of implementing several Global Core Model solutions include a 1 ERP project called SHIFT. This individual will play a critical role in these Core Model Projects as well as all in-scope related systems upgrades/modifications. This individual is expected to support the SHIFT team/External Internal Control resources through all aspects of the project (including design and implementation) as well as provide support to a growing number of robotics initiatives to secure the secure control environment. This role will report directly to the Head of Internal Control North America.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead Internal Control Business Partner on all Core Model projects ensuring risks are adequately covered providing transversal support to all Internal Control team members and business partners
- Accountable liaison between the business owners and the Internal Control team end to end control owners while ensuring effective knowledge transfer as well as transition of any updates to required controls
- Accountable to ensure implementation of the full scope of the Internal Control Manual including Mandatory, Severe Impact Controls and FCF controls as it related to business applications
- Leads Internal Control Campaigns for Self-Assessments, Design Effectiveness, Updates of any process documentation, and Operational effectiveness testing / SOX as needed for Business applications
- Internal Control Lead for any user access management / segregation of duties tool project implementation
- Accountable for identifying mitigating/compensating controls for segregation of duties conflicts within SAP
- Performs user access management / segregation of duties reviews across applications
- Manage relationship with external auditors and coordinate follow ups/interactions with business stakeholders
- Support the business in updates to policies, controls, and process improvement projects, system implementations as well as exception requests, etc.
- Effective management of control gaps/action plans with appropriate coordination and leadership escalation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 Years – CPA / External Audit Experience Preferred or equivalent experience supporting applications, user access management, and complex system projects
- 7+ years of relevant experience in external/internal audit – CPA preferred or equivalent years of experience in Sanofi business application ownership including controls performance, development, core model methodology/implementation
- Knowledge of Sanofi user access management/segregation of duties processes and controls
- Solid grasp of concepts on a wide array of Sanofi, evolving Sanofi technology platforms, controls, policies and process documentation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization,
- Strong inter-cultural skills and eagerness to work in a very international setting,
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as communication skills to build commitment create adherence and report to management; proven ability to operate effectively under pressure and tight timeframes
- Polished communication skills, including proven ability to actively listen to the needs of the business units and comprehend complex matters. Ability to present findings as well as recommendations in both oral and written presentations to Senior Management.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- GSF NA Finance Business Partner – CMO, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/17/2019
- GTN & Sales Reporting Lead, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/18/2019
- Controller (Senior Financial Analyst), GSF Controlling, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/15/2019
- Information Technology & Solutions Controller (Senior Financial Analyst), Global Support Functions Finance, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 04/24/2019
- GTN Financial Analyst, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 04/24/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet