Controller (Senior Financial Analyst), GSF Controlling, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
- Provide controlling support to the global support functions of Internal Audit, General Secretary, Executive Management, and Legal and Ethics & Business Integrity (LEBI), including the Global Intellectual Property, Global Business Unit / Global Function and North America Legal departments. Work closely with business partners to prepare financial forecasts (Budget / F1 / F2 / Quarterly Landings), perform monthly closings and monitor performance (accruals, local / global expense reviews, headcount and Business Operating Income commentary), approve and track projects, and execute other financial planning & analysis activities.
- Build strong partnerships with global GSF Finance Business Partners (FBP) in France, promoting information-sharing and close collaboration to best support the functions locally and globally. Collaborate with global GSF FBP, regional function / department heads, project managers, Procurement and other stakeholders to develop expense budgets and forecasts, while ensuring alignment with business priorities and financial targets. Manage headcount, in conjunction with Human Resources, to achieve business results.
- Consolidate forecasts and provide monthly performance analysis to global GSF FBP for the North America region. Work effectively across multiple ERP systems (SAP / SHIFT) and reporting tools (BOOST, Planet) used in GSF. Coordinate and lead local controllers in Vaccines, CHC and Canada Finance (part of the GSF extended controlling network) to ensure regional alignment and transparency of information.
- Monitor and present regional financial results to leadership in North America. Identify risks and opportunities that affect the achievement of forecasts, propose any compensating options, and provide scenario analysis.
- Monitor and adjust Legal reserves as required. Prepare monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations and provide a clear explanation of fluctuations, as well as an itemization of balance components.
- Educate client groups on all aspects of financial policies and processes to ensure full compliance (3 way match, etc.).
- Partner effectively with function and Procurement to achieve smart spending objectives by reducing external costs.
- Propose and implement continuous improvement and process simplification opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting from an accredited four-year college or university is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in Finance/Accounting. Experience in public accounting (CPA) and /or forecasting is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and financial acumen
- Able to develop rapport and credibility with key stakeholders
- Able to work effectively across international work streams
- Can identify and implement process improvements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly capable working in multiple systems and tools
- Adaptable and able to work in a complex matrix environment
Sanofi, and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- GSF NA Finance Business Partner – CMO, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/17/2019
- GTN & Sales Reporting Lead, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/18/2019
- Head, Internal Control Business Applications NA, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/15/2019
- Information Technology & Solutions Controller (Senior Financial Analyst), Global Support Functions Finance, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 04/24/2019
- GTN Financial Analyst, Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, New Jersey 04/24/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet