ATS IT Program Leader Job at Information Solutions at SanofiLocation Bridgewater, New Jersey Job Category Information Solutions Requisition Number POS_75133195-1
Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts address key health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases and central nervous system disorders.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Strategy & Planning
- Focuses on the coordinated planning, prioritization and execution of program/projects under the approved Portfolio of the supported Unit
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with IS business partners and business stakeholders
- Ensure the business value of the program is defined, communicated and ready to be monitored
- Identify the expertise and skills needed to achieve program’s goals
- Determine and submit budget and resources needed to achieve program’s goals, get those means and obtain approval for project launch
- Prepare and effectively communicate program expectations to project managers, business partners and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Coordinate Request For Proposal (RFP) related activities
- Draft and submit program budget proposals based on the input from individual project managers and the outcome of the RFP, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Direct and manage program development from beginning to end, while setting and continually managing program expectations with project leaders, vendors involved in the program and other stakeholders
- Monitor budget and be accountable for its financial performance
- When needed, negotiate with other department managers the acquisition of required internal personnel for their involvement in the program
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during program cycle
- Track program timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Liaise with program stakeholders on an ongoing basis and identify possible interactions with other projects / operations
- Be responsible for scheduling, organization and execution of the different phases of the program (including kick-off, deployment, smooth transition to users in day-to-day activities, formal closure of the project, etc.)
- Make sure that the program risks are continuously monitored and adequately communicated
- If needed, implement an action plan to mitigate risks
- Ensure that performance indicators are implemented and assessed
Program team leadership
- Develop and implement a transparent and integrated governance of program resources
- Facilitate & coordinate teamwork, rally support for projects’ goals
- Empower team members and make decisions relative to project execution in collaboration with the team
- Make sure that business stakes and strategic importance of the projectsare well understoodby the team
- Ensure appropriate technical training for IS resources assigned to the program
- Lead, support and coach program team members
- Be able to take 'arbitrage' decisions when necessary
- Propose synergies across different projects whenever possible
Solution design, build and delivery
- Ensure a good understanding of new technologies to propose innovative solutions to Business needs
- Be accountable of the final deliveries and consistency of the program solutions (quality, timely...)
- Support and coach the project leaders in the solution design, build and delivery
- Ensure Service Level is defined and agreed with key-stakeholders prior to program completion
- Make sure that the business transformation is well managed through the proper change management process
- When relevant (especially in large programs), implement a network of change management coordinators
- Set the appropriate governance of the program
- Report and communicate to the program governance bodies
- Make sure that all stakeholders are well aligned and manage concerns and expectations
- Encourage team to propose and initiate change
- Communicate inside and outside the company if needed, on the value of the program he is leading
- University degree or college diploma
- 10 to15 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, applied to the Business area
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies & methods, including [Business Process Management, Collaboration tools, Digital, Mobile, etc.]
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
Job : Information Solutions
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Job Posting : Feb 16, 2017, 6:22:47 PM
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular