Associate Director, Wholesaler Operations and Trade Effectiveness, Bridgewater, NJ
Bridgewater, New Jersey
The primary purpose of this role is to oversee wholesaler strategy and operations including management of our DPA agreements and achievement of financial sales trends through the management and coordination of orders and shipments to our large wholesalers and retailers. The role will also work on product launch strategies, and guide the US One Trade Counsel in developing, monitoring and implementing the One Trade strategy and programs for maximizing overall trade & revenue effectiveness in go to market approaches
- Oversee the operations teams on the monthly, quarterly, and annual trend process in cooperation with Supply Chain, Finance, and Trade Account Management.
- Develop and support business recommendations and business cases on new contractual DPA strategies through analyzing business performance and trends.
- Oversee the execution of launch stocking plans to meet brand and channel objectives. Participate in cross-functional planning teams to align goals and communicate updates on performance versus objectives.
- Assist in managing One Trade Counsel (meetings, priorities, and KPIs) across GBUs and facilitating updates to Country Counsel
- Supports the development of overall strategy in the US across GBUs and works with Global trade on cross country priorities and programs.
- Establishes One Trade SOPs to guide effective management and review of trade terms, conditions and service fees. Aligns processes with the US Pricing Committee for approval of new terms.
- Support development of new models that facilitate efficient go to market distribution and channel services and ensures implementation with cross-functional stakeholders (brands, legal, compliance, market access).
- B.A. or B.S. Degree with a concentration in business administration, finance, marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare sector
- Previous Finance or Analytics experience preferred
- Consulting or equivalent experience also considered
Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Strong leadership, communications and change management capabilities with demonstrated ability to build alignment on key priorities
- Confidence to work with and challenge senior leaders
- Network capabilities to learn from and work with different teams, departments, customers, and vendors
- Ability to develop executive-level presentations and position papers to effectively communicate business cases and recommendations
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills to manage changing priorities and achieve fast turnaround deadlines
- Strong business acumen to present and operationalize innovative and actionable tactical plans with strong alignment across different stakeholders
- Broad understanding of the US healthcare market especially within the commercial functions
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi Glassdoor: #GD-SA
Sanofi LinkedIn: #LI-SA
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community