Associate Director, Performance Analytics
Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The Associate Director, Reporting & Performance Analytics will provide timely, accurate and actionable brand and market analyses. The position will work closely with various cross-functional stakeholders to generate insights necessary to enable informed strategic decisions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement analyses to answer business questions based on secondary data, utilizing data visualization and descriptive statistics.
- Coordinate and collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional leads throughout process of generation of business questions and hypotheses to be tested.
- Explore, summarize and explain trends within transactional subnational data sources including but not limited to Physician level Rx data (e.g. IQVIA Xponent PlanTrak, IQVIA Xponent Prescriber Dynamics), National Audit data (e.g. NPA, NSP), Patient level data (e.g. IQVIA APLD, IQVIA LAAD), ex-factory data and other pharmaceutical data sources.
- Analyze and integrate subnational/national promotional activity data via internal systems capturing sales force activity (PDEs, samples, flex funds, speaker programs), direct to patient/direct to consumer activity from third party data sources (e.g. DRTV, print, web data, etc.) and other relevant data sources.
- Provide concise reports that go beyond a presentation of the facts to include a discussion of the associated business implications and recommended course of action.
- Publish weekly and monthly business reports focused on demand for our products while recognizing and diagnosing issues and events in those reports.
- Implement organization-wide approach to insight development and application of analytics through expert guidance, capability building, and strategic partnership with key stakeholders.
- Position demands a strategic, business-driven orientation as well as a strong understanding of the assigned therapeutic category.
Key skills and competencies:
- Position requires the ability to tell a compelling “story,” while delivering recommendations that are targeted to the business question in a way that cuts through the clutter and facilitates action.
- Must have strong ability to orchestrate and execute a large number of projects while looking to continuously improve processes.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Openness to innovative approaches that go beyond the status quo
- Shows ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques and is able to modify one’s behavior to gain acceptance of ideas or plans
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with and influence a cross-functional, matrix teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; MS/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years working within the Business Intelligence/Market Research function.
- Strong ability to utilize statistical/data manipulation tools such as SAS, R, Python etc.
- Strong understanding of secondary pharmaceutical data sources (e.g. IQVIA Xponent PlanTrak, NPA, MMIT, Encuity, etc.).
- Excellent writing, presentation and project management skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community