API Sales Senior Manager
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Promote, increase and optimize sales and margin of SAIS API’s portfolio in the North America Zone.
Implement and enrich SAIS Sales strategy.
Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States of America
1. Customer relationship management:
- Manage customer relationships by being primary contact for all requests (with the support of supply, QA, RA, others)
- Manage and coordinate efficiently interfaces within Sanofi Active Ingredient Solutions and Industrial Affairs with the objective of providing first class service through appropriate communication toward customer
- Plan and implement commercial call plan
- Perform customer qualification in order to get full knowledge of their business/market, and to share it using dedicated tool
- Implement commercial strategy and pricing policy defined by Business Unit Heads and North America Head
- Negotiate appropriate commercial conditions
- Negotiate supply agreements
- Set annual sales budget and a 3 to 5-year plan
- Monitor sales & margin performance by doing
Monthly GAP analysis between Actual and Budget
Full year trend analysis, and implement corrective actions if needed
- Monitor customer sales performance (Drug Products sales) and follow customers’ market in order to anticipate changes and implement appropriate actions
- Reach objectives fixed by North America Head (budget/turnover/margin, targeted projects)
Comply strictly with Sanofi guidelines and SOA requirements (Sarbanes – Oxley – Act)
SCOPE AND POTENTIAL IMPACT
- Yearly sales budget in the range around 25M$
- Geographic area managed: NA
- Number of customers managed: up to 20
- Regular contacts with customers (existing and potential): general managers, Business Development managers, Purchasing managers, Supply Chain managers, RA / QA managers, Production managers…
- Prospects: on a daily basis.
Presence in conferences and networking event to develop and promote Sanofi SAIS.
BU members (Marketing, Sales, QA, RA)
SAIS support functions: Supply chain, Finance, QA, RA, Legal
LEVEL OF INDEPENDENCE
Direct communication with BU Heads (based in Croix de Berny, France), leading to a shared responsibility of success.
Must communicate and strictly follow Sanofi guidelines and SOA requirements.
Experience & Knowledge:
- English fluency is mandatory
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Networking capability
- Customer oriented and excellent customer service experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
Business oriented education + diploma into pharmacy or chemistry, biochemistry, Health or relevant experience.
Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
+ Travel up to 50% within North America.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet