Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant coordinates schedules, prepares reports, maintains and creates spreadsheets, and prepares communications for those assigned ensuring all business support is appropriately covered.
- Types reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties and takes detailed messages.
- Records, types and distributes communication as directed.
- Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records and reports.
- Coordinate MS Outlook calendars of assigned team members
- Coordinate meetings to include securing conference space, needed supplies and agendas
- Coordinate meetings and business travel for assigned team: hotels, flights and rental cars
- Distribution information; maintenance of electronic and required paper files
- Assist other administrative staff members as necessary
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma; college preferred
- Minimum of three years’ of administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Power point, Word)
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills; ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good communication skills; strong grammar and punctuation skills
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and balance multiple priorities in deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines
PERSONNEL REPORTING TO: Head of Commercial Operations (Marketing or Sales)
DIRECT REPORTING RESPONSIBILITIES: None
POSITION EXEMPT FROM OVERTIME: No
TRAVEL REQUIRED: There may be light travel involved.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet