Elitek Senior Product Manager
Boston, MA;Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Seeking a marketer with oncology or specialty care experience to contribute to the development and tactical execution in support of ELITEK® (rasburicase). This individual will serve as an integral member of the marketing team, and will work closely with Field Sales, Sales Training, Medical Affairs, Legal and Regulatory to develop, execute and measure ROI of HCP tactics. This position requires a highly motivated individual who can work effectively in a dynamic environment with a high degree of flexibility and creative problem solving.
This position will report to the Director of Elitek Marketing and will be based in Cambridge, MA.
Position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to align on strategy and execution
- Initiate, lead, and drive marketing work projects/tactics/resources, including direction and day-to-day management of agencies of record and additional vendors as needed
- Maintain and refine existing, and lead the development of new non-personal, digital, HCP marketing tactics
- Ensure project timelines are being met
- Attend review committee meetings to represent new and existing resources, and effectively manage annual renewals / expirations
- Manage SOWs, POs and marketing budget / monthly accruals to a high degree of accuracy
- Work closely with US sales force in the field in order to adapt strategies, tools, training gaps and messages to drive success for US business
- Lead and manage all aspects of the ELITEK speaker bureau including nominations, contracting, day to day operations, training, communications, and monthly reporting on performance
- Comply with external and internal policies/regulations
- US travel approximately 25%
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4+ years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record managing the overall operations of a large Marketing initiative directly supporting the field sales team
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across functions
- Track record of applying strong analytical skills – including commercial, financial acumen and budget management – to enhance decision-making
- Willingness to proactively identify issues and opportunities in the business and make the appropriate recommendations, and/or take the appropriate action, to get things done
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, innovative and performance driven environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the Legal and Regulatory landscape pertaining to pharmaceutical marketing; including Medical/Legal/Regulatory Review Committee process
- Experience managing vendors and holding them accountable to timelines and project cost estimates
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced interacting with sales force at the field level
- Oncology experience
- Digital marketing experience
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet