Director, Value & Access, Dupixent
Boston, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Director, Value and Access, Dupixent
The Associate Director/Director, Dupixent Value and Access will be a key contributor to the Dupixent Franchise with specific Value & Access responsibilities for Dupixent in the dermatology and allergy therapeutic areas. This position will support both the tactical and strategic components of the Dupixent Value and Access team. This position will maintain a high level of collaboration and integration with the Dupixent brand team, US Market Access, Market Research, Regulatory, Medical, HEOR, Legal, Training and other departments as necessary. This role will have responsibility for developing resources for US Account Management Teams, managing trade association meetings, payer media planning, as well as field pull-through tools. This role will also ensure integration of payer insights across the Dupixent franchise and with key stakeholders through close collaboration with both the Professional and Consumer Marketing teams. This position will be based in Cambridge, MA and report to the Senior Director, Value and Access (Dupixent).
The level of the position will be determined and will be commensurate with the experience of the identified candidate.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing non-branded and branded payer promotional items
- Developing and coordinating training efforts in support of payer facing teams working closely with Value and Access, Account Management, Training, and Brand team leadership
- Coordinating and contributing to payer market research efforts as needed (eg, Market Access advisory boards, syndicated reports, in-depth interviews, etc)
- Serving as a contact for Genzyme engagement with payer trade associations & conferences (AMCP, NAMCP, PCMA, etc.)
- Promotional Review Board (PRB) champion for Dupixent Value and Access (ie, medical, legal, regulatory review process)
- Updating payer support tactics, marketing programs and tools.
- • Providing analytical support around payer reports to capture trends around coverage, distribution, and OOP costs
- Budget tracking
- Flexibility to take on other responsibilities, as needed by the business over time
- Managing creative agencies
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and company processes
- BA, BS or equivalent required. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 5-7+ years of biopharmaceutical industry experience
- 3+ years of Market Access experience, such as Payer Marketing, Account Management, Contracting, Training
- Experience with specialty products
- Strong understanding of and experience in marketing
- Understanding and experience in different access and reimbursement models, including Part B, Part D and Medicaid
- Experience in developing tools and tactics applicable to US payer markets
- Strong sense of professionalism, accountability and urgency for defined areas of responsibility
- Ability to communicate tactical direction and related concepts clearly, orally and in writing, across internal and external audiences (e.g., sales, marketing, advocacy)
- Strong project management capabilities including time and events, scenario and contingency planning, and the ability to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of outputs and deliverables
- Ability to develop and implement tactical executions that have high impact (e.g., marketing materials, special programs, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with the medical/legal/regulatory submission and approval process to ensure appropriate review and timely delivery of materials
- Capacity to engage effectively with agencies in order to translate marketing objectives into actionable and innovative strategies and solutions
- Reliable and responsible management of budgets and expenses
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong tactical execution and project management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proven ability to align internal stakeholders and achieve results through collaboration
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community