Director, U.S. Consumer Marketing, Isatuximab, Cambridge, MA
Boston, MA;Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Director, Consumer Marketing will be responsible to develop and execute innovative patient-focused and initiatives and tactics aligned to brand strategies that will differentiate Isatuximab in multiple myeloma. This position is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and will report to the Isatuximab US Brand Lead.
Key Responsibilities in include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the myeloma therapy area and market trends
- Understand patient journey and segmentation and execute on brand strategies
- Contribute to the development and execution of the patient-focused strategy within the annual brand plan
- Develop patient-focused unbranded and branded tools and programs (e.g., disease education information and materials provided to patient, patient support tools/programs to improve HCP and patient communication, branded patient education information and materials provided to patient)
- Develop unbranded and branded patient support websites
- Understand patient organization landscape and develop patient organization & advocacy strategy development in close partnership with Patient Advocacy/Public Affairs
- Map and understand influential online websites/blogs or other initiatives that provide patient information
- Develop digital strategy and initiatives with strong ROI
- Lead end-to-end orchestration of search focused digital marketing campaigns (e.g. SEO, SEM)
- Partner with ITS to access and assess digital data and analytics
- Partner with Corporate Communications to develop and integrate public relations patient strategies and programs
- Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible external communications
- Foster strong partnerships with Market Research, Market Access, Device Manufacturing, Regulatory/Labelling, Medical Affairs, Legal, PR/Communications, and other functions in co-developing the patient/consumer strategy, to ensure aligned objectives and implementation across all functions
- Ensure appropriate market analysis and competitive benchmarking is conducted to inform of all patient/consumer marketing programs and tactics
- Manage budgets and closely monitor performance, ensuring cost effective delivery of all programs
- Track and monitor key performance indicators
- Ensure that all marketing processes, documents and tactics are developed and implemented in accordance with Sanofi Genzyme corporate compliance guidelines
- Willing to travel ~40% of the time.
- Bachelor Degree and 8 + years product/brand management experience including patient/consumer marketing, with particular emphasis on understanding of digital communication channels
- Oncology launch experience and a deep understanding of the US oncology landscape
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Multiple myeloma experience
- Pharmaceutical launch experience
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives
- Strong communication skills and track record of effective presentations
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Sanofi Genzyme
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate customer needs (internal and/or external)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology regulatory environment and has proven track record of managing tactical design, messaging and execution
- Well-versed in core marketing principles and able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for the brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders.
- Sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Passionate and confident in team environment
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet