Cardiovascular Specialty Representative - Boston W, MA - A1Z1C01S
Boston, MA;Remote, US
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Sanofi US employs approximately 15,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
The Specialty Cardiovascular Sales Representative will reports to a Area Business Leader and primarily calls on Cardiologists. This position is responsible for identifying key players and decision makers in their territory. CV Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints. They are responsible for planning, implementing and taking ownership of their territory plans to enhance key relationships and drive territory results. Sales Professionals are also expected to attend all company, regional and divisional meetings as well as company sponsored promotional programs which can occur during evening hours and/or weekends. Various administrative duties are also required which includes entering all calls into the company computer with relevant post call notes, sample activity, etc. Candidates must complete all fleet safety training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Engage cardiovascular customers within assigned geographical territory and deliver clinically focused message to introduce, launch, grow brand-share and revenue, and to consistently deliver on product goals.
- Partner with multiple collaboration stakeholders: Regeneron Sales Professional counterpart, Reimbursement and Access Specialists, and Clinical brand and corporate objectives in assigned territory.
- Develop strong working relationships, through collaboration with colleagues, as well as internal and external contacts.
- Provide site level in-service training as required by account.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive.
- Develop strategy and execute tactics within key accounts to establish, generate, and expand market share.
- Develop strong working relationships with local cardiovascular experts, nurses, other identified important healthcare personnel, and key patient advocacy groups in assigned geographic territories.
- Plan, organize, and sponsor local promotional speakers programs and activities.
- Effectively executes short and long term strategic plans.
- Maximize budget allocated to the geographic territory assigned to support execution of strategies and tactics developed to generate and grow the business.
- Drive results by identifying key opportunities and developing strategic plans to enhance and grow territory business.
- Own business opportunities within respective geographic area, which includes coordination and calling upon large group practices and other key targets to drive overall product results.
- Establish relationship with thought leaders in assigned territory. Primary objective is to drive industry leading customer value.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the implementation of Sanofi US programs and brand specific strategies in assigned geography.
- Allocate resources in accordance with business opportunities.
- BA/BS from an accredited university. Focus in business or life science preferred.
- 3+ years successful pharmaceutical sales experience in Cardiovascular Specialty required
- Specialty pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience preferred (selling in similar subcutaneous self-injectable biologic specialty market such as Immunology, Inflammation, MS or Nephrology)
- Proven success and positive track record of consistent sales performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments operating with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of success with product launches
- Strong account management experience with analytical, problem solving, and planning skills
- Demonstrated passion and learning aptitude for science, and proactive in strengthening knowledge related to disease state, treatment options and healthcare trends
- Experience with in-servicing and training office staff, nurses, and office managers preferred
- Demonstrate strong patient/customer focus
- Able to adapt to changing priorities/market dynamics
- Experience developing and sustaining relationships with clinical experts
- Strong disease state/product knowledge and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and execute tactics appropriately with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines
- Ability to operate as a team player in cooperation with collaboration partners and internal/external colleagues to reach common goals
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is require
- Responsible for operating the motor vehicle using safe driving practices, knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, and obeying all traffic laws
- Computer Skills: proficiency in business software (MS Outlook, Word, Excel)
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet