Medical Science Liaison - Hemophilia - Southeast (FL, GA, AL, AR, MS, LA)
Atlanta, GA;New Orleans, LA;Miami, FL;Orlando, FL
Sanofi, in the U.S. and Canada, strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that empowers employees to drive their careers and be successful. As the field-based scientific lead serving as the comprehensive scientific/medical/managed care expert for the Sanofi, candidates within Medical Affairs will help build strong relationships and networks with healthcare decision makers, provide insights to internal teams on evidence gaps to help inform research and product strategy, and identifies/facilitates outcomes research, education, and other collaborations per applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). The position supports strategic and cross functional alignment within the organization in order to optimize patient access and ensure safe and appropriate use of Sanofi therapies.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
This is a remote-based position. The territory for this role includes Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. The successful candidate must be based in the territory, or willing to relocate there at own cost.
This is a front-line field position, critical to establishing and maintaining excellent educational and research collaborations with practitioners who manage hemophilia and other rare blood disorders. This Medical Science Liaison (MSL) will be located in the Southeastern US and will be responsible for cultivating current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine at the local, regional, and national levels in the field of hematology.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders to build outstanding product awareness and advocacy in the field.
- Creates and executes a short and long-term clinical, scientific support plan based on understanding the unmet needs of the key opinion leaders and the competitive landscape.
- Acts as the primary clinical and scientific resource for key opinion leaders to provide information pertaining to disease state and clinical management of patients.
- Provides clinical protocol expertise to investigators for use in company-sponsored and investigator-initiated trials and ensures that they are consistent with the company's objectives, FDA regulations, and necessary approvals.
- Acts as a clinical and scientific resource within the Medical organization for information pertaining to disease states and the company's products to ensure awareness and understanding.
- Requires PharmD, MD, or Ph.D. degree in the scientific or clinical field; alternatively, requires advanced clinical degree/training (Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA)) plus MSL work experience or clinical experience in Hematology/Hemophilia.
- Must be able to travel approximately 60%-70% of the time, including the ability to travel overnight, and occasionally on weekends.
- Must be based in the territory, or able to relocate at own cost.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
- Responsible for operating the motor vehicle using safe driving practices, knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, and obeying all traffic laws.
- Rare disease and/or hematology/hemophilia experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of MSL work experience is preferred.
- Ability to convey scientific information effectively; excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Genzyme Glassdoor: #GD-SG
Genzyme LinkedIn: #LI-GZ
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet