Learning Services, LMS Systems Principal-Allston, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Biologics Platform Learning & Development department as the corporate central learning organization responsible for the Biologics learning strategy and network, ensures compliant training systems across the network, works with the network to develop learning programs (including compliance training, management & leadership development) and learning technologies to ensure efficient and effective learning solutions. Biologics Platform Learning and Development lead the Biologics Learning Network that enables business success by implementing effective and efficient learning solutions resulting in competent, engaged employees.
Position Overview with Key Responsibilities:
The Learning Services, LMS Systems Principal is responsible for the deployment of services related to administration of learning, through the LMS (Learning Management System) across the Biologics platform. This role will respond across the Biologics Platform L&D organization in support and administration of the current and future LMS. The role will work across the organization with the learning and development team, through the administration of the LMS to deploy, maintain, and support the realization of a new culture, focused on Competency-Based learning and professional development. The role will provide consultation to Biologics management with the focus of improving training documentation practices and efficient utilization of the current and future LMS. Key stakeholders for this role will be the BP L&D network which ultimately supports the site Manufacturing and Quality leadership, as well as functional support sites and their management teams.
Success in this role depends on a candidate’s ability to lead through influence, build relationships with the business, and execute the implementation, and management of the LMS projects and initiatives in accordance with BP L&D strategic plans.
• Operationalize the competency model by supporting the BP L&D network in the preparation and deployment of competency profiles and assessments in the current and future LMS, and through exhibiting and sharing knowledge of the program, providing education to others and modeling CBL behaviors.
• Execute BP L&D decommissioning of the MLC LMS and leading the launch of the iLearn configuration and migration by providing direction to the Learning Services team; developing business practices; working with L&D leadership and the iLearn corporate team to develop governance for the use of the system.
• Participate in the Learning Services design, in partnership of BP L&D and the team of learning professionals with responsibility to advance the learning culture of the organization through all levels and functions of Biologics.
• Executes the requirements of the corporate training standards with respect to personal qualification and training systems, including periodic review of learning plans, instructors, training materials, etc., through the LMS. Generates business reports and the design of metrics pertaining to site compliance with the standards, and initiatives activities/progress that inform management decision-making.
• Participate in the sharing of experiences across internal and external learning communities of practice, business units, and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing.
• Support innovative approaches in the Learning Management System and documentation practices.
• Implement, deploy, and administer standardized practices across the Biologics training network. This position will assist the network sites in the continuous improvement of the training system and related sub-systems such as CBL, records management, networked procedures and curricula, and LMS content rationalization, design, and administration.
• Jointly managing the user groups and the overall governance of the current and future LMS.
• Identification of future user requirements to the Global LMS Service team and subsequent communication of decisions/actions to the Specialty Care Operations system administrators
• Coordinate and lead user acceptance testing (UAT) and support for current and future LMS application upgrades or enhancements
• Provides ongoing technical support related to content integration within Learning Management System.
• Establishes and maintains usage rights for administrators, managers and employees.
• Troubleshoot, communicate, escalate and resolve Learning Management System issues
• Partner with Biologics L&D team members and network sites to evaluate, test and recommend continuous improvement initiatives.
Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working
Cooperate Transversally: Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results
Strive for Results: Seek ongoing improvement of performance quality to create sustainable added value
Commit to Customers: Understand, meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations to create positive impact.
• Associate Degree with 7 years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor Degree with 5 years of relevant work experience
• Master’s Degree with 3 years of relevant work experience
• 4 or more years developing, implementing or managing Learning Management System platforms.
• Solid understanding of learning management methodology; process, procedures, and business best practices
• Strong knowledge of integration of learning management systems interfaces.
• Strong knowledge of interoperability and compliance with SCORM and AICC standards.
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in regulated industry
• Proficient in written and oral communications
• Strong ability to communicate and collaborate within a matrixed organization
• Proven ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks with in defined timelines.
• Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience performing work that consistently requires independent decision making and the exercise of
Independent judgment and discretion in a CGMP environment.
Special Working Conditions:
• Potential off hours and weekend support, as needed
• Occasional travel between facilities. Potential of up to 10% travel to support deploy and run training of applications
• Potential off hours and weekend support, as needed.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet