ITS Engineer I, Automation
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Problem Solving o Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems through individual efforts as well as strategic leveraging of outsourced personnel. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Training /Deviations /Compliance: o Complying with Sanofi requirements for training, maintaining training at or above 95% on time. o Ensuring that Process, Equipment and Automation documentation is compliant and inspection ready. o Participating in inspections conducted by external regulators. o Complying with Sanofi requirements for training, maintaining training at or above 95% on time. o Complying with requirements from Sanofi’s Safety Program including Health and Safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Production: o Responsible for ensuring Process Equipment and Automation are available to support Operations Schedule Adherence requirements
- Continuous Improvement: o Working collaboratively with inter-department and cross-functional teams to support necessary changes in a timely and productive manner o Identifying opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and practices o Partnering with Manufacturing to troubleshoot and drive resolution of process issues and proactively driving projects to improve manufacturing process
- Break/Fix Support: o Providing hands-on trouble-shooting and incident resolution to a variety of problems
- Associates’ degree in Engineering, Science or related technological field or 1-3 years of relevant work experience, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or related technological field or 0-1 years of relevant work experience, or
- Experience with Rockwell, MES, Siemens and Emerson DeltaV systems.
- Direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA).
- Demonstrated knowledge of bus technologies and Instrumentation • Demonstrated knowledge of validation requirements for control systems in CGMP and/or ASTM environments.
- Strong preference for Rockwell Control System Experience
- Experience as a controls engineer, preferable in the chemical, pharmaceutical, foods, or other process industries is preferred
- Electrical Engineer or Chemical Engineer • Experienced in establishment of safe practices in a CGMP environment.
- Proficient working with computer programs/applications such as Windows, VBA, MS Word, Excel, Access, etc.
Special Working Conditions:
- Occasional manufacturing operations support on an “on call” 24/7 basis
- Requires working in an industrial manufacturing environment including gowning
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community