Senior Director, Libtayo Global Marketing
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities: Reporting to Global Brand Head, the Director of Libtayo Global Marketing will manage global commercialization initiatives for a high priority, blockbuster candidate, immune oncology checkpoint inhibitor (Cemiplimab, anti-PD1) just launched in the US in its first indication (Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma) and in late stage development for multiple indications including Basal Cell Carcinoma, Cervical Cancer and Lung Cancer. Responsibilities and competencies associated with this role include but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities and competencies associated with this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead execution of the global launch strategy and annual brand planning with ongoing input from key countries/regions
- Demonstrate knowledge of the skin or lung cancer therapy area market trends, cultivate strong relationships with customers in developing deep market insights, and customize brand strategy across various customer segments.
- Ensure appropriate market analysis and competitive benchmarking is conducted to inform of all marketing programs and tactics.
- Plan and execute advisory board meetings with external experts, in partnership with other functional areas (i.e. Medical Affairs), as appropriate.
- Work closely with Value & Access team to ensure that any customer facing patient programs or services incorporate patient, HCP and payer insights, and are aligned with strategy
- Lead Long range planning, forecasting and quarterly business review processes
- Track and monitor key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all marketing processes, documents and tactics are developed and implemented in accordance with Sanofi Genzyme corporate compliance guidelines.
- Manage long-range planning, all associated financial forecasting requirements and quarterly business reviews.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree (MBA) preferred – Marketing concentration preferred
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience; oncology experience strongly preferred and myeloma experience preferred
- Strong HCP and/or patient marketing background – Global marketing and launch experience preferred
- Well versed in core marketing principles and able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for self and brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and teams in complex matrix environments
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional and cross-geographical team environment
- Demonstrated effectiveness working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication and high-impact presentation skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical marketing strategies and regulatory/compliance environment
- Prior experience working in a co-development/co-marketing alliance would be an asset
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Sanofi Genzyme
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex analytics and create innovative customer-focused strategies and solutions
Position based in Cambridge, MA.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet