Associate Director, Libtayo Global Marketing
Allston, MA;Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities: Reporting to Global Brand Head, the Associate Director of Global Libtayo Marketing will manage global commercialization initiatives for a high priority, blockbuster candidate, immune oncology checkpoint inhibitor (Cemiplimab, anti-PD1) just launched in the US in its first indication (Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma) and in late stage development for multiple indications including Basal Cell Carcinoma, Cervical Cancer and Lung Cancer. Responsibilities and competencies associated with this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Support global launch preparation and facilitate sharing of best practices for local implementation of brand strategies to ensure local launch success.
- Demonstrate knowledge of skin or lung cancer market trends, cultivate strong relationships with customers in developing deep market insights, and customize brand strategy across various customer segments.
- Planning and executing global congress activities with key internal and external partners
- Managing external agencies to ensure timely development and execution of marketing material/programs aligned with brand strategy objectives
- In collaboration with Business Analytics, planning and executing primary market research, secondary data analysis to gain actionable market and customer insights
- Drive the development and execution of the HCP unbranded disease state awareness campaign.
- Engage the In-Line Country Marketing teams to drive the development of core HCP materials and global speaker programs consistent with global strategy.
- Manage advertising agency partner and other vendors to ensure execution towards objectives.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree (MBA) preferred – Marketing concentration preferred
- 8+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience; oncology experience strongly preferred and myeloma experience preferred
- Strong HCP marketing background – In-line marketing or global marketing and launch experience preferred
- Well versed in core marketing principles and able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for self and brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional and cross-geographical team environment
- Effective communication and high-impact presentation skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical marketing strategies and regulatory/compliance environment
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Sanofi Genzyme
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally
Position based in Cambridge, MA.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- Global Product Manager, MS Global Marketing - AUBAGIO Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/16/2019
- Director, Global Regulatory Team Lead, Oncology Cambridge, Massachusetts, Bridgewater, New Jersey 05/17/2019
- Director, New Product Planning – Rare Blood Disorders Boston, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/15/2019
- Associate Director Forecasting US Rare Diseases Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/18/2019
- Director, Real World Investigator- Cambridge, MA Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/18/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet