Manager Commissioning & Qualification-70066303-35526
MANAGER COMMISSIONING AND QUALIFICATION
Reference # 35526
Sanofi Pasteur Limited is accepting applications for an experienced, results-driven Engineer to join our Engineering team at the Toronto, Ontario, Canada site of Sanofi Pasteur.
Reporting to the Deputy Director Capital Projects, the Manager Commissioning and Qualifications will support the administration of the Sanofi Pasteur Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) Program and ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines. The Manager Commissioning and Qualification will participate in developing the commissioning and qualification plans, identify task lists and project timelines in line with the objectives and goals of the projects, and propose plans to facilitate the C&Q process, and eliminate road blocks.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Interface with the Project Teams to develop the overall C&Q Phase Project Plan and Schedule which includes commissioning, installation and operational qualification for all major capital projects, and performance qualification of non-product dependent systems.
2. Focus would be on Computerized Automation systems for Facility, Process and Clean Utilities such as Environmental Monitoring systems (Data Acquisition) / Building Management Systems (HVAC Controls) and Process/Utility Control Systems (PLC skids)
3. Manage & participate in C&Q activities to:
· Review & Approve Commissioning Test Plans for the computerized systems
· Identify critical parameters/instrumentation, and critical function of the various Computerized Systems
· Develop test functions to challenge the various computerized systems operating capabilities.
· Develop Validation Master Plans and develop & implement qualification protocols as required by the Validation Master Plan
· During C&Q test execution, develop and maintain deficiency list (punch list and exceptions list)
· Audit project documentation for turnover to the customer to ensure compliance
· Ensure project HSE guidelines are met
· Implement all required training
4. Establish and maintain Engineering Turn-over Documentation Library.
5. Prepare all Start-up documentation for turnover to Production and Facility Maintenance, and other customer groups.
Travel: Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Other: Frequent exposure to field construction and commissioning activities is required.
· Minimum University degree in Engineering.
· Minimum of five (5) years of previous engineering experience in C&Q.
· Experience in C&Q of pharmaceutical facilities and aseptic processes is an asset.
· Demonstrated experience in coordinating project activities.
· Demonstrated ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
· High level of familiarity with Excel, Word, Access, and Microsoft Project
· Proven organizational, time management, and project management skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Customer service orientated.
Qualified candidates may submit an on-line resume with cover letter to www.sanofipasteur.ca quoting reference Manager Commissioning and Qualification #35526 (BG).
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine division of Sanofi Canada, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Sanofi Pasteur Limited, located in Toronto, is one of the company’s four major R&D and manufacturing sites. We are home to Sanofi Pasteur’s North American centre for Analytical and Bioprocess R&D. As well, we are the largest Canadian vaccine producer: each year, we manufacture 50 million doses of vaccine and distribute them to more than 90 countries around the world. This variety of activities offers employees diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our company attracts some of the best minds in the business from across the globe. Our 1,200 employees give us their best and we offer the best in return.
Sanofi inCanadaembraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job : Finance
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job Posting : Aug 27, 2014, 12:18:03 PM