Manager Logistics & Distribution Operations-00407958-35622
MANAGER LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS
Sanofi Pasteur Limited is looking for an enthusiastic and results driven individual to join our Logistics Operations team as Manager Logistics & Distribution Operations. Provide Operational supervision and leadership to the entire Logistics operations team (10-12 personnel) to ensure safe and high-quality logistics services.
This position will report to the Deputy Director, Distribution and Logistics, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Adapt in a dynamic cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) warehouse environment.
- Provide direction on warehouse activities such as receiving, putaway, warehousing, pick/pack and all other distribution and transportation activities.
- Set achievable goals, delegate and communicate to team effectively with sustainable measures
- Optimize capacity and resource by assigning and coordinating personnel, scheduling (customer orders, personnel leaves and vacations) to ensure workload is done efficiently.
- Able to resolve problems such as safety concerns, damaged goods, incorrect orders, returns and conflicts.
- Meet corporate objectives and service levels in accordance to Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Regulatory requirements.
- With ownership of quality mindset, utilize Quality System to address and execute any regulatory related or improvement initiatives to improve efficiency, productivity and customer service satisfaction.
- Accountable on responsibilities; attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Team development by providing coaching, mentoring and training (GDP, Compliance, Safety, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, SAP etc.) .
- Continuous delivery of high quality supply of services to both internal and external customers; collaborate with peer functions (Supply Chain Management, Production, Purchasing, Customer Services, Commercial Operations/Marketing, Engineering, Health & Safety).
- Develop and ensure all SOPs, Standard Work Instructions, all related quality documents are aligned with corporate and regulatory procedures and practiced.
- Stay on top of industry compliance standards and regulatory guidelines and ensure year round readiness for all internal/external inspections and audits.
- Facilitate inspection/audit activities and address observations accordingly.
- Implement / improve performance metrics including reporting and analysis. e.g. Cycle Count, Inventory Management, Customer Complaints, Cold Chain performance, Deliveries, Safety and Compliance Reporting.
- Initiate and implement preventive maintenance system; ensure all maintenance and safety issues are promptly addressed and completed for timely upkeep of the area.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum eight (8) years of previous relevant Warehouse & Logistics experience.
- Supervision and Management of large team
- Knowledge of industry Cold Chain requirements.
- Solid SAP skills : WM, MM and SD Modules
- Professional qualification in supply chain related discipline such as CPIM, CIRM.
- Professional Project Management Designation, P.Log, Green Belt, Six Sigma is preferred
Qualified candidates may submit their on-line resume with cover letter to www.sanofipasteur.ca quoting reference Manager Logistics & Distribution Operations, Ref. #35622 (DS).
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of the Sanofi Group, is Canada’s oldest and largest vaccine company, with a proud heritage and a strong commitment to public health. Celebrating its 100th year in 2014, Sanofi Pasteur continues to provide essential, life-saving vaccines to millions around the world, for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases. Sanofi Pasteur Limited, located in Toronto, is one of the company’s four major R&D and manufacturing sites, and home to Sanofi Pasteur’s North American Centre for Analytical and BioProcess R&D. These and other activities offer employees diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our company attracts some of the best minds in the business from across the globe. Our 1,200 employees give us their best, and we offer the best in return.
Sanofi in Canada embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job : Supply Chain
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job Posting : Jan 21, 2015, 12:40:10 PM
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular