Area Maintenance Managers-70034117-31623
August 15, 2014
AREA MAINTENANCE MANAGERS
Sanofi Pasteur Limited is growing!
As a result, we are accepting applications for experienced Area Maintenance Managers to join our team. Details regarding available shifts are indicated below.
Successful candidates will supervise and co-ordinate assigned maintenance work groups for the assigned shift - providing on-going leadership and performance feedback to efficiently and effectively maintain the site Equipment, Systems and Building Services at a level that meets safety, regulatory compliance and/or applicable government guidelines and codes thus ensuring no loss of production or products. Responsibilities will include:
• Manage work group: Provide direct/indirect leadership and management of maintenance supervisors. Supervise building service technicians and/or trades personnel. Ensure work is completed in a manner, which complies with “Best Maintenance Practices”.
• Prioritize work requests to: Equipment, Systems and Building services. Direct execution of Preventative Maintenance Program. Confirm that Predictive Maintenance (PM) and/or repairs to equipment, systems and building services are completed. Assure that all required QA documentation and guidelines are adhered to.
• Prioritize work requests to: Regular Maintenance/Emergency service to: Equipment, Systems and Building services. Prioritize and handle regular and emergency work requests for equipment and systems. Troubleshoot and assist trades to complete repairs to systems, building services, and equipment in a timely manner.
• Make recommendations and justifications for upgrades and/or replacement of equipment and/or building services and systems. Oversee upgrades/ modifications to building services, equipment, and systems. Organize the fabrication of parts and equipment by in-house staff and/or contractors.
• New Installations. Oversee commissioning Installation of new equipment and systems, perform and assist commissioning of equipment and services as requested by engineering. Assist QA department in Certification and Validation of existing and new equipment and systems as requested.
• Assist Engineering on Projects as required, work with the Engineering Staff/Project Managers to provide services and feedback on equipment, systems, and services and provide recommendations. Consult with other trades, production departments and service contractors with regards to equipment and systems.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- University Engineering degree (i.e. Mechanical, Chemical Process Engineering) with minimum three (3) years relevant experience is preferred; or, minimum five (5) year apprenticeship program or related College technical diploma with six or more years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of all trades (Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration, Building Services, etc.), current Maintenance best practices, Preventative Maintenance tools and processes, OHS Act and requirements.
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing facility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills are required, including supervision of maintenance personnel.
- Membership in Professional Association(s) related to this field (i.e. OACETT, P.Eng. etc. )
Qualified candidates may submit their on-line resume with cover letter to http://www.sanofipasteur.ca/ quoting reference #31623 – Area Maintenance Managers.
Please ensure you respond to the questions in the on-line application, including your shift preferences. These are not rotating shifts. Shifts available include:
- Shift A - Saturday & Sunday – Days 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PLUS Monday to Wednesday Afternoons 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Shift B – Thursday afternoon thru Monday afternoon – 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Day Shift - Monday to Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Shift - Monday to Friday - 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of the Sanofi Group, is Canada’s oldest and largest vaccine company, with a proud heritage and a strong commitment to public health. Celebrating its 100th year in 2014, Sanofi Pasteur continues to provide essential, life-saving vaccines to millions around the world, for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
Sanofi Pasteur Limited, located in Toronto, is one of the company’s four major R&D and manufacturing sites, and home to Sanofi Pasteur’s North American Centre for Analytical and BioProcess R&D. These and other activities offer employees diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our company attracts some of the best minds in the business from across the globe. Our 1,200 employees give us their best, and we offer the best in return.
Sanofi in Canada embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job : General Services
Primary Location : Canada
Job Posting : Aug 15, 2014, 11:02:22 AM
Shift : Night Job / Third Shift
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular